• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mushinist

• phish

• El_Piraña

• magicman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know everyone likes pics so I'll throw this up and post as it progresses. 6 on left are Critical super silver haze 6 on right are lemon kush Under 2 California light works 440s H

Store bought, since I already have them. After I run out I may try my own, but not too important. They seem to do alright. Thanks for asking! This is only my second batch under these style of lig

Updated pic. I have to do some lollipopping tonight as well, damn I'm gonna be busy!

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, Mushinist said:

I'm generally the same way as far as smoking it, a one hitter is my method of smoking, usually. As you said phish, today's weed is super strong and it doesn't take much for a good head change, I'm not really into being "stoned", though occasionally I end up that way, it demotivates me too much, lol.

Shit you could easily do a small inexpensive closet grow with today's LEDs for just one or two plants, you could even keep them super short, there's all kinds of options. Its always worth a shot if you have a small spot!

I wanna pursue this Mush. Sending you a PM for a little guidance you could offer.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
Mushinist

Update, finally got them transplanted, as soon as I see them taking off I'll start a topping regimen since they are straight from seed.

The 5 on the left is the northern high lights, 5 on the right is lemon venom and the lone one is the white widow(?) that seems to be stunted for some reason, I'll give it some more time before I toss it.

20170717_171732.jpg

• Like 2
Mushinist
1 hour ago, magicman said:

Grow little ladies, grow! How old are those little seedlings?

Haven't been keeping track, less than a month, I could've transplanted a week ago but was just too busy. They should start taking off now. Can't wait!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
Mushinist
2 hours ago, dylatov.pass said:

beautiful!!!...what light do you use? 

Thanks friend! 

I use 2 California lightworks 440s, probably a little over kill for how big my spot is and I have to keep them a little higher than normal but at the time I was researching these bigger LEDs a good deal came along and I hopped on it.

• Like 1
Fungi2b

You and my parents would get along great lol.

Those look great after only a week man but you probably already know that.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Mushinist

Another update, this coming Sunday I'll be taking several clones of each and then forcing to flower.

20170823_202752.jpg

20170823_202815.jpg

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
Mushinist

Good to see you around bud! Hope you are doing well!

Did you get any pics of the outdoor, would like to see them and how they perform under the sun.