magicman

Nice! How are you going to extract from the Viridis? Is it the same as the Acacia where you just need a clean up step at the end?

Mushinist

Yes looks nice and remarkably clean for acacia. Strange how I've always gotten yellow pulls and yours are coming out clear! Nice that you don't have to do any clean up work. How many pulls you done so far?

• Like 2
eithan0693

I'm pretty surprised myself, even napatha I let pull over night last night came off clear today. Only pull 5, but I'm actually using roughly 75ml per pull so this is the 40%dcm/60% napatha, pull, then I warm it and evaporate to less than half, combine all the product and let freeze for two days. I also only boiled it down to roughly 450ml of solution. Smoking a plant isn't a big deal to me, I'm not overly concerned if it comes out sticky or oily, as long as it's mostly crystals and workable(doesn't get stuck to everything and become a waste). The purity is definitely surprising. Havnt even touched the viridis yet.

Sent from my personal jungle off of my phone, beware of typos and carnivorous plants

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
eithan0693
eithan, did you precipitate each pull separately?

I think the first two I did separate then I just started adding it all together.

Those Who Were
On 2/15/2017 at 1:28 AM, eithan0693 said:

tmp_22880-IMAG8064_BURST001-1277028996.jpg

Napatha is clear, not sure why but this is normal for me

is that just a regular rubber stopper? i have a gallon glass vessel that originally contained apple juice that i want to use with a stopper because the cap is metal. I just dont want the nap or the lye to eat it.

eithan0693

I forget what kind of rubber but it's old chemistry rubber. Xylene makes it swell ever so slightly and I just use no cap for that or tinfoil cover in the freezer. There's tons of plastics that are perfectly chemical resistant mostly Teflons. My best suggestion, eBay, glass on glass stoppers/flasks for like 20$ or less

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk