Mimosa hostilis?

dreamseeker87

For the last two years I have wanted to try lsd in a spiritual context.  I have done lots of research and finally decided to got with dmt.  I want to make a tek and produce the cleanest safest product possible.  However I can not for the life of me find any mimosa hostilis root bark.  Any help in the right direction would be greatly appreciated! !   Also any suggestions and tips for the tek would also be appreciated! 

dreamseeker87

That's my hope.  I will be my true self one day and be a part of all of us being in the oneness and I believe that a transcendent, enlightening experience is what I need to get on track and get my life together and be a better father and person.  

Void425
1 hour ago, dreamseeker87 said:

For the last two years I have wanted to try lsd in a spiritual context.  I have done lots of research and finally decided to got with dmt.  I want to make a tek and produce the cleanest safest product possible.  However I can not for the life of me find any mimosa hostilis root bark.  Any help in the right direction would be greatly appreciated! !   Also any suggestions and tips for the tek would also be appreciated! 

There is nothing more powerful then DMT.  This is not advisable as a starting point.  It is highly recommended to get an understanding with mushrooms and/or LSD first before jumping on the DMT Bandwagon.  The DMT tek is simple enough to do in a simple kitchen, but it does take a bit of work and a lot of time.  This almost always includes Lye, which is a watched product because it is used to make meth, and can be dangerous if you do not take proper safety procedures.  

If you are in the USA you will have a very hard time getting Mimosa because the Feds have been cracking down on all the distributors an imports coming into the country.  People have been arrested for trying to import it in the last couple of years, so importing is not advised.  

A lot of people use Acacia Confusia which contains about double the dmt as Mimosa, but has additional fats/oils which are also active.  Acacia  requires an extra step if you do not want to have a gooey mess.  Acacia Consusia also grows inside the USA so it does not have to be imported through customs.

Everywhere I have seen Mimosa the price was 3 times more then the price of Acacia.

dreamseeker87

I do have some experience with lsd and shrooms.  It's been 5 years and I was not enlightened as to what it actually was,  I am now and believe I am ready to experience it for what it really is.  I looked into ayahuasca also,  not into the idea of having to join a church to have a retreat. I'm located in western us,  high desert.  I'm fairly decided on dmt at this point.  As far as the acacia consusia, I've looked and I don't have any near me to harvest myself.  Any suggestions on how I might obtain it?  Also what is the extra process that is used to extract from acacia consusia?

_EC Myco

Is that true ? acrb has ~2x the amount of deems ? or is the weight more substantial because of the presence of NMT?

• 2 months later...
tomentose

defatting acrb is a pain unless you have a couple specific things, mhrb is much easier if your just starting with whats easily around. i find its quicker too.