• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ljacve55

• Queen Isabella

• magicman

• Furthur

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

40 days old,started indoor for 2 weeks under Mars reflector unit (480W),then planted outdoors guerilla style. Fem plants i planted in 50 liter holes and autos in 25 liter. Soil mix with coco

Here are last year plants. Norhern Light fem.,and last 3 pictures are Super Stinky auto,and also i must say that this autos are strong,over 18% Thc.  

Just got home from visit my site.I topped them for the second time and im planning doing 2 mire times.Every 15 days doing that but in july i stop so my plants can fully recover and got big amd strong.

Posted Images

ljacve55

Tell me something guys!

I love every single thing in this hobby,only thing i dont like is trimming.

Im alone in this and i usualy have 5 pairs of scissors.Im doing this on my own by hand and this kills me.Last year i trimmed  five days for 6hrs,that is 30 hrs total.How do you handle that,do you trim alone,by hand or by some sort of trimming machine?

• Like 1
Queen Isabella

Yep, love the plants. Wealso love autos. 

OMG , by hand. I feel your pain bro. Never more than three plants at a time though. Took a couple years off and getting back in this year.

ljacve55

Tell me something guys!

I love every single thing in this hobby,only thing i dont like is trimming.

Im alone in this and i usualy have 5 pairs of scissors.Im doing this on my own by hand and this kills me.Last year i trimmed  five days for 6hrs,that is 30 hrs total.How do you handle that,do you trim alone,by hand or by some sort of trimming machine?

1 hour ago, Queen Isabella said:

Yep, love the plants. Wealso love autos. 

OMG , by hand. I feel your pain bro. Never more than three plants at a time though. Took a couple years off and getting back in this year.

It is hard work and im also perfectionist so my buds have to look great.You now what im talking about!

When someone brings buds with leaves still attached on :bongload:

You wanna try S.S Auto?I cant receive message,i did not now that.

Wait,will look at my settings

I have to check

You can Pm me-i have Shroomology site and on Tapatalk also,so there is no problem.

• Like 1
Queen Isabella

Maybe if you pm me it will work that way, Sometimes it does.I don't know anything about taptalk , I've never tried it...

Me and Merlin use the same address to receive stuff and share everything so you can try messaging either of us. 

• Like 1
ljacve55
2 hours ago, magicman said:

It takes me a full week with 3-4 people working 8 hrs a day to take down 24 plants. We cut off the big fan leaves with scissors, just a rough cut and let them dry enough so they don't mold when sealed in a turkey bag.

I found something called a Trimbag from Soil King. You just cut the nugs off the branches, roll them in the bag, dump the trim out of the bottom, and then dump the nugs out of the top. It made fine trimming go 3x faster. The nugs look good after running in the bag, you just need to go through and clean some of them up real quick, but it makes the work go so much quicker. 

Everyone hates trimming lol :)

Could you sent me a link with that bag.I cant find it only wholesale.Thanks

Queen Isabella

Dude, I been looking at those super stinky auto pics. I love the plant structure. I been interested in autos for several years and been watching the development of quality and potency, We have grown Jock horror auto and OG kush auto. The OG was pretty potent but I preferred the more sativa phenos of jock horror, it had a nice spicey smell while growing after the first week of flower, before it went into flower it had a sewage smell that would come through in the mornings, it smelled like the shit plant . It only happened four or five times over a two week period but was definitely a surprise to me. Both strains got to about three feet tall and produced anywhere from 20 - 50 grams each. Not bad but nothing like the SS auto. 

• Like 1
Mush Zombie

yall lucky mofos... they are still throwing people in jail over seeds here.. i need some buds like that!

• Like 1
Queen Isabella

Hey bud, I been researching autos and was reading something I hadn't heard before. Using a vgatative nutrients can prolong vgatative growth in the autos. I never used a veg nutrient with my autos so I haven't seen this happen in person yet , Have you noticed this with any of your autos?

ljacve55

No i did not but i have noticed that healty grow from start and LST from 2nd week prolong veg grow.I had some autos almost 50 days in veg.,but in my opinion autos are for outdoor only because indoor we have power over flowering.

Im not saying that they are not good indoor but outdoor they are great because we have early harvest.

• Like 1