Outdoor guerilla 2017 with Humbolt

ljacve55
1 hour ago, MaiNiaK said:

They are looking great  ljacve55.

Hope you have a bountiful year..

Thanks,its guerilla style and im planting this way for years now.

I woud like legalisation so i can plant in my own back yard.Its not about the money because i dont sell .I give some to my friends and family but big piese is mine,all mine :)Fingers crosst :)

• Like 1
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ljacve55

• Queen Isabella

• magicman

• Furthur

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

40 days old,started indoor for 2 weeks under Mars reflector unit (480W),then planted outdoors guerilla style. Fem plants i planted in 50 liter holes and autos in 25 liter. Soil mix with coco

Here are last year plants. Norhern Light fem.,and last 3 pictures are Super Stinky auto,and also i must say that this autos are strong,over 18% Thc.  

Just got home from visit my site.I topped them for the second time and im planning doing 2 mire times.Every 15 days doing that but in july i stop so my plants can fully recover and got big amd strong.

Posted Images

Furthur

Thats awesome you can get away without cages over there. Not here, deer with eat the plants down to a stalk and raccoons will dig up roots relentlessly.

Looks great from here, hope your season goes well.

• Like 1
Queen Isabella

Hey bro, you was asking if anyone else was growing the other day. My first sprout showed it's face yesterday morning. It raspberry cough from Nirvana. I I hope it's female but if not I have plan to use the pollen, so either way I will be happy. 

I had some seeds from a grower on here and started them awhile ago and they all got killed by unexpected storm. 

• Like 1
ljacve55

Hey bro, you was asking if anyone else was growing the other day. My first sprout showed it's face yesterday morning. It raspberry cough from Nirvana. I I hope it's female but if not I have plan to use the pollen, so either way I will be happy. 

I had some seeds from a grower on here and started them awhile ago and they all got killed by unexpected storm. 

I also have to check my plants because big wind storm yesterday with lightning demolish. everything.Some guy even got striked by lightning when he was on his bike.They drive him to ER with burns all over.Will post pictures today but i hope they are fine,they are well protected by trees in woods.

Poslano sa mog SM-A300FU koristeći Tapatalk

Twotails

Deer eat anything here as well. We grew out doors (or should I say my dad did years ago) didn't get too bothered. Recently I've heard of catapillars eating peoples grows out here. I'll stick to inside at least until I'm in a better spot.

And @ljacve55 I think your inbox is full bud, tried to message you.

I would love to be able to grow outside some day.

• Like 1
Queen Isabella

Nice man , my new led light that I bought myself for my birthday is on it's way, supposed to be here Wednesday. Happy birthday to me .... My raspberry cough is looking nice ,  enjoying the pics bro . 

• Like 1
TentacleFace

I came here hoping for Revolutionary Harambe, what you're doing is still pretty cool so I'm not disappointed. Lol

*highfive*

• Like 1
ljacve55

I came here hoping for Revolutionary Harambe, what you're doing is still pretty cool so I'm not disappointed. Lol

*highfive*

It woud be but politics over here prevents that [emoji3]

Poslano sa mog SM-A300FU koristeći Tapatalk

But you can trust me,it woud be????

• Like 1
Furthur

Shaking my head, looking at your crop. 

Thinking, lots of well planned thought went into this one. With that said, keep the ship sailing bro, looking ridiculous over there!

• Like 2
Canipheng

I've never ran autos but the jack is looking nice. I've only seen bad autos here locally. They lack nose and bag appeal. I might grab a few packs and give them a go. Who are you ordering seeds from? I normally go through attitude. Nice grow man.

• Like 1
ljacve55
On 10. 07. 2017. at 6:46 AM, Canipheng said:

I've never ran autos but the jack is looking nice. I've only seen bad autos here locally. They lack nose and bag appeal. I might grab a few packs and give them a go. Who are you ordering seeds from? I normally go through attitude. Nice grow man.

I used them all over the years but for next year i will probably use ELEV8 seeds.I try to order from them fue years back but they dont sell outside of US.I come to understanding with them so i will order from them.But they dont sell out of US.

Nirvana,Barneys,Seed city and Rqs have good viable seeds.From all others i had 50/50 60/40 luck over the years.

• Like 1
magicman

I quit using Barney's years ago. They had a much higher herm rate from their fem seeds. I think every grower I have talked to about them has said the same thing. Just an observation :)

• Like 1
Queen Isabella
On 7/9/2017 at 11:46 PM, Canipheng said:

Queen Isabella

Hey buds, I just watched  ( Grow Pot Cheaply) on YouTube , his and her reviews on auto colorodo cookies by Dutch passion , it's the first auto I have seen with a review that has good smell and trichome development. Grow pot cheaply on YouTube actually grows tons of autoflowers and does straight up reviews, if it sux he says it sux. He shows autoflower grows and has the most huge indoor autoflower plants I have seen and he does it consistently. I don't think they are quite as big super stinky autos , which I can't wait to try. But if you take time to check out his channel , grow pot cheaply , he has super detailed grows and reviews of a bunch of autoflower. I like his grows better than Dr autoflowers. The Dr has good info but this guy is super detail oriented. Anyway I'm out, you guys have a good day, thanks for the pics Ijacv5.