Niidaho

Hi guys !i need some info from those glorious brains .i have a urinalysis coming up in 18 days .i have been doing coke pretty steady for 2 mo not a lot maybe a gram and a half maybe two .a few to four small bumps a day .i got it on a trade .i just read it can stay in your system up to 30 days so I'm sweating it .so any first hand knowledge are tips would be really appreciated.please no lectures I'm beating myself up plenty.

• Like 1

I am under the impression that 18 days would be plenty of time if you stop now. I am not sure about it since you have daily use. I think a 1 night blow out would be out of your system in 3 days with healthy low fat food and 8 glasses of water a day.

Anyway there is slways "cleansing drinks" at places like head shops or GNC.

• Like 1

I have never used it for coke but i think they flush and dilute everything. I would really look into what the test is picking up (like discarded fat cells with coke stored in them) and flush it out. Usually a piss test can be diluted with those drinks or even just water. 18 days is a long time to prep.

Mushinist

I've never heard anything good about cleansing drinks. But for weed I used to take niacin (the flushing kind), you take 2-3 pills and it will light you up. It forces blood closer to the surface of the skin where a majority of the fat cells are, as its working you will feel hot and look sunburnt, its like everything else though, you can't keep doing the drug of choice up until the day before and use the niacin and expect it to work. Needs a few days of drinking plenty of water to flush the fat cells.

My last test was a hair sample test so I had to quit everything for a few months.

Good luck!

• Like 1

I bet with 18 days you can use an old standard like golden seal. 18 days of golden seal abd you will piss potable water.

• Like 1
Niidaho

It picks up on a metabolite of coke that isn't fat soluble.uguys are making me feel better .that 30 day with long term use freaked me out  it didn't say what qualifies as long term are how much .i didn't think I was using a lot hell when I was young I would have burned a couple grams in a night are two .

• Like 1
Mushinist

I think that if you stop now and drink plenty of water, depending on your metabolism, you should be fine since you have 18 days until the test. I would still take some niacin the week before and drink nothing but water.

The day of the test load up on water until your piss looks like water then take a super vitamin B complex that will make your piss fluorescent yellow so they won't reject it. I did have this happen once, they said there wasn't enough creatine or something in it so I had to do it again. I took the vitamin B complex the second time, they said boy that's yellow LOL, but it took that time!

• Like 2
Niidaho

Is there a drug store brand test that's accurate to do a safety check ?and is anybody familiar with the powdered urinalysis they sell tho I'm hoping that kind of stuff won't be needed.im already hitting the water and niacin just want all my ducks in a row.mushmouth mush zombie  Magic sorry if I put this in the wrong spot u know how great I am at that lol

jamesmoody513

I passed them for yrs just staying clean for days but drug test r becoming more sophisticated all the time .the even test for known masking agents. I knew a guy that swore by kline blend a cnc .they keep it behind local and key.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

• Like 1
magicman

A few bumps a day doesn't sound like a lot, it should be out of your system quickly. I have read coke only takes 3 days to clear out like you said, I would think if you flushed your system with fluids every day, plus the niacin, you should be good. I've never heard of those cleansing drinks ever working. The only success I have heard from friends is the powdered urine with a heating agent. It's expensive, but I doubt it will be necessary.

Good luck Nii, hope it works out for ya!

• Like 1
DirtBagDan

Generally anything that dissolves in water will leave your system in 3 days. If you're worried buy a home test kit and test yourself

• Like 1
Niidaho

Thanks for the input guys I bought a home test will take it sat are so will keep u all posted .u don't know how much better u guys made me feel.thanks a bunch 

• Like 2
Those Who Were

fake urine called agent x or dr. greenies or some shit like that worked for me for court many times. u just have to get the temp right

• Like 1
Niidaho

Well my home Ua kit tested neg ! Going to keep pumping the water and keeping my nose clean .ha see where I went there .lol just to make sure but I think I might be ok .im going to order one of  those u recommend johnwayne just to have on hand for this emergency  type situations. Thanks for the help guys y kept me from losing my shit totally.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
jamesmoody513

That stuff I mentioned previously is klinesblenzes at cnc .it's about 30.00 I've never personally used it.really I did but they never ua'd me. But this friend of mine was on intensive & had to ua twice a mo. & he never failed. I've always passed by staying clean for 4 days & hydrating pretty well. Personally I think u r in good shape.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

• Like 1