Anyone have and good starting guide for growing pot form seed to seed . I don't care about yeild as long as it covers cost. Main goal for first grow is to grow 8 plants and have males and females enough seeds for next 20 grows or outdoor patch for next year. I know some of you guys are increadable growers

• Like 1
ljacve55

U have some great books online,forums are also here.

Autoflower network is great for autos,indoor and out.

Weedportal experts is one of the greatest,this is Nirvanas site.

Cropdoctors are also here

On Rollitop u got all u need about anything 😂

Reddit also.

Im user of all but mainly using Weedportal experts.I dont use it for getting help because that time has past,we like new ideas and some of the members over there are great.

U dont need expensive literature,u have to be smart in growing and not doo anything without consulting anyone.Go to Weedportal expert and u will get all the help u need,trust me.

Poslano sa mog SM-A300FU koristeći Tapatalk

U have seeds???

What kind of cannabis do u like.

Sativas,indicas or something in between (hibrid)

As u are just starting dont use reg. seeds because u have seedbanks selling seeds all over the globe.Order 5 f

Photo fem or 5 Autofem seeds and start learning.

With reg seeds u will have to watch for the males so they doesnt fuck your females😂.U will have zillion seeds that way and u dont want that.If u are looking for seeds i have them,auto and photo,fem and reg.

Poslano sa mog SM-A300FU koristeći Tapatalk

• Like 2

You can go online and type in cannabis grow Bible PDF and download free full copy and type in cannabis grow book PDF and download other free books. There are several books each with in depth Info 

• Like 1