Twotails

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has some spare mj seeds to experiment with growing, y'all may notice I have been scarce around here and it's because I am taking care of my fiancee, she has POTs syndrome, the worse case of Fibromyalgia they have seen in a long time, and a form of EDS syndrome(amongst other fun stuff)

The higher CBD strains are better but heck would love any cheap/free/easy seeds to grow. 

Was just going to get her a Medical mj card, but it's a $200 appointment, a $50 fee and then most disps are selling around 200 to 250 a oz give or take. 

Thanks guys, wish they would just make mj 100% legal on the federal level. (I'm in mass, so our recreational disps don't open until at least Jan 2018)

Twotails

Thanks, not too too bad, me and the old lady are trying to get a place of our own, hard with her sick but I just got a promotion, I'm going to be a Apprentice Optician now. was going to get her a medical card but holy crap 200 for the doc visit and it's not covered by insurance, ouch, I'm in the wrong field of work.

Hopeing to get back into mushrooms some time, gonna try growing for her, just made some brownies for her to try, dosed it to about, or under 1/16 a serving because it's only for her pain managment.

• Like 2
Mush Zombie

Well that's good news about the promotion. Hopefully someone helps you out.

• Like 1
Twotails

Aye, if not I'm checking out that vendor you posted. I just got done making her some brownies and some chocolate with some bud infused coconut oil (approx 2g or so good bud with 1c coconut oil, double boiled for 90min) then added half, to brownies. Half to chocolate, and cut into 8 peices each so it's approximately 1/16g to 1/8th g(accounting for loss and if my scale was off by .2g or so) enough for her to reduce stress and feel a little better, knock on wood it seems to work.

Twotails

I just looked up that strain, I tried pming you but it says you can't recive pms