• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

Mush Zombie

Wild Mushroom Hunting/Foraging forum open

PsychedelicTarantulas

Thank you! This was a needed addition, IMO.

• Like 2

JP0909

I wish my hunting has gone well but I turned up empty before it began damn farmer was right where I was about to enter as if he knew I had already scouted the damn place. Crafty sumbitch

• Butthurt 1

Twotails

Aye. It looks like stinking squid, but not 100% on it, defiantly a stinkhorn.

• Haha 2

Fungi2b

Lol I want one.

ROGUE
1 hour ago, PsychoNanoNaut said:

Found this on my patch of grass. Actually my dog found it, if I wasn't outside at the time she would have eaten it that dumb shit.

We bought some land we will be moving to after I remodel the house. My dog's eat everything, and I'm dreading it. Lots of yellow amanita in the yard. Saw death caps across the street. Trying to figure out how to treat it. Chems or try changing the ph maybe, not sure. I worked for a landscaping place years ago, and I remember doing some kind of injections to the turf, don't even remember what it was.

Twotails

Scott's sells a product for fungi, it's a lawn fert. Find out what's in it and just apply it in a spreader to the lawn, scratch that I found it:

Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Trichlorfon (1.0 %). Other Ingredients: Corn Cob Granules, Hexylene Glycol (to Adhere the Active Ingredient to the Granule), Amorphous Silica (Processing Aid), Clay (Filler and Surfactant (Filler). Triadimefon is the chemical name for Bayleton.
  • Thanks 1

DonkeyHote

The one with the red nipple is Caesar's amanita. The shelf mushroom looks like Lenzites betulina.

Sonshyn

Found a chicken of the woods today . 12 pounds 

DC5C9DE3-3E88-4A95-BD23-242F8B3B3571.jpeg

• Like 2

Mycomeso

189C1158-720F-4D89-9778-69AC98319C75.jpeg.a74f4cf22cbd332b2bbd4df346c4fa0c.jpeg189C1158-720F-4D89-9778-69AC98319C75.jpeg.a74f4cf22cbd332b2bbd4df346c4fa0c.jpeg189C1158-720F-4D89-9778-69AC98319C75.jpeg.a74f4cf22cbd332b2bbd4df346c4fa0c.jpegI thought it was a pretty lil feller. Too bad she doesn’t play nice edible wise😡

189C1158-720F-4D89-9778-69AC98319C75.jpeg

• Like 1