Over Enginered Glove Box Tutorial

colddayinapril

Excellent write up and an easy to follow tek. Thanks for taking the time to document this for everyone Cold.  I'm sure it'll be a big help to a lot of us. Again ... Outstanding;)

• Like 2
colddayinapril
13 minutes ago, phishphan said:

Excellent write up and an easy to follow tek. Thanks for taking the time to document this for everyone Cold.  I'm sure it'll be a big help to a lot of us. Again ... Outstanding;)

Thanks!

This is part one of my on going project to document my first grow.

Lurking here the past few months has taught me a great deal. I hope to add a bit back to the community while I stumble along the way with my new hobby. :)

• Like 2

Good job. I remember my first glove box try 60 hours in and the dam thing cracked. The building is much more fun then using it on a daily basis

• Like 2

IME working with that type of gloves is going to be a challenging. I cut my gloves off leaving the sleaves, and just wore latex gloves.

• Like 1
mushmouth
2 minutes ago, Cue said:

IME working with that type of gloves is going to be a challenging. I cut my gloves off leaving the sleaves, and just wore latex gloves.

Exactly what I did. I found it difficult to get my hands all the way in the gloves.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, mushmouth said:

Exactly what I did. I found it difficult to get my hands all the way in the gloves.

Do you guys use cotton liner gloves before you insert your hands?

or if not that.. glove lubed hands? lmao!

Nice write up, deff a good GB there!

jamesmoody513

Could work,but their r some factors that increase Tam optionns. Zero in on the parimuters. Do what works in ur inviorment. Growing is a work in progress.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Fungi2b

Funny guy. Wrong one. I hope it's not food stamp or gov benefit day the place will be crawling