Anyone know how autoflowers are seeded?

magicman

Autos came from wild Ruderalis plants, a wild hemp plant that didn't contain a lot of THC or large flowers. They were not photo-sensitive though, so breeders have bred them with photoperiod plants to get better yields and quality, without being photo-sensitive. They retained the auto-flowering traits while boosting bud size and quality.

• Like 2
Furthur

Im a novice pot grower, i have had some luck with cannabis, grew lemon G a couple of years ago and it turned out great. Going to be working with autos soon so, im new to them so im gonna have to read up, thanks for the link and input everyone.

• Like 2
ljacve55

Always start autos in small pot and let fhem grow for 10 days in that small 0,5L pot.

Then transplant them in final pot or in ground.Pot shouldnt be smaller then 15L because they grow fast and roots got to have space for growing.

Poslano sa mog SM-A300FU koristeći Tapatalk

• Like 1
Furthur

I put the seeds in water overnight, then planted directly into thier homes, dont want to mess around transplanting. 

That super stinky looks great, autos have come so far in such a short time.

• Like 1
ljacve55

There is no stress for the plant when you now how to do it.Start in small pot for 10/14 days then let this soil dry out and the transplant.You can your hole plant with that dry soil put direcly in prepared ground without any stress at all.Simple as that,i never start planting seeds direcly in but i now fue people that does.

That is not 100% for germination but bealive me when they pop out put some sort of protection above them.Plastic bottles with fue holes for air because that little plants will be desert in this time of year.

Poslano sa mog SM-A300FU koristeći Tapatalk