Important energy mj grower question?

You indoor growers ever figure out how much more your electric bill is for all the equipment/lights running I ask cause my mushroom projects cost. 180+120+180 to run everything at three places and I think I use 4 times the neighbor avg already. If any one could help share the energy increase cost I'd be "more then happy" to grow everything in same houses

Mush Zombie

its going to depend if you are using conventional lights or LED. LED is going to be substantially less. 

Fungi2b

Your in AZ right? Buy a solar panel I stole a few from gas wells years ago and used them for different applications (great for timers, pumps, deer cams. Ect ect. I'm sure they can be utilized for indoor grows also.

MaiNiaK

My 12k watt room cost $1000 per month and that's with no AC.

Cree COB is the way to go if you're thinking about led. Or it was last I looked. The technology in led is changing so fast. They are finally getting close to hps.

• Like 2
tomentose

Cree LED's are amazing. There COB technology and build quality are second to none.

Pricy as fuck tho!

Running with mycelium studio inc

On 8/7/2017 at 0:30 AM, MaiNiaK said:

My 12k watt room cost $1000 per month and that's with no AC.

Cree COB is the way to go if you're thinking about led. Or it was last I looked. The technology in led is changing so fast. They are finally getting close to hps.

Dam very high cost