• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mushinist

• phish

• mushmouth

• Mush Zombie

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So for a bit now I've been talking about trying the edible side of mush growing and finally have done it with pink oysters. There will be others coming soon (golden oyster, king oyster, reishi an

Lions mane, though it looks like cauliflower, lol. Thanks @phishphan for informing me as to why (too high of a temp in the GH) and maybe next go around will look a little more traditional. And ph

Couple kings so far.

Posted Images

Lookin great buddy. Rockin em like a boss ! Haha. Pinks are a little on the tough side but still tasty af 😉.

• Like 1
Mushinist
6 hours ago, phish said:

Lookin great buddy. Rockin em like a boss ! Haha. Pinks are a little on the tough side but still tasty af 😉.

Thanks, actually I think they are fine as far as toughness goes, I don't discriminate lol. 

I'm trying to do these outside from now on due to these things just pissing spores out, they will put a pink coating on everything, I understand why they wear respirators during harvesting on mushroom farms now, the spore load is unbelievable. Prints I took look like I painted the foil solid pink.

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Mushinist said:

Thanks, actually I think they are fine as far as toughness goes, I don't discriminate lol. 

Lemme back up lol... if I remember ,its the Blue Oysters that are tough. The Pinks are like the Goldens in texture😉

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Mushinist

A baby shaggy mane growing in my bag that's tammed out, I spread it outside so hopefully more pop up.

20180816_165644.jpg

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
Mushinist

They were good!

And yes they do dust everything, but wasn't as bad as the pinks, I'll get some good prints which was the goal anyways and will be cleaner then outside ones, so to have to wipe down a little spore dust is a minor inconvenience.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Mush Zombie

hope you can find the time to get back on the edible medicinal game. good info here. you can do better tho.

Mushinist
4 minutes ago, phish said:

Those are some real beauties bro.I'm glad you like em. I was putting them on my pizzas. They're tough to beat

I should probably cook up a bunch of bags soon.

I look forward to seeing the grow, and thanks for the LC of them! 

• Like 2
Mush Zombie
17 minutes ago, Mushinist said:

I plan on it in the spring, especially like to get back on the poplars mushrooms, those are probably my favorite as of now, very flavorful.

20191104_152024.jpg

20191118_162158.jpg

Those look like old school vendor pics. :lol: