First ever edible grow log

Mush Zombie
2 minutes ago, phish said:

Those are Mushinist's fruits. I sent him the culture. Dude knows how to rock the bags too 🤟😎

I dont mean to hate. I just can't use bags for shit. never worked out for me even though I have 4000K+ units each of .2 micron and .5 micron unicorns + commercial impulse sealer. 

Tek incoming for 220v bulk "pasteurizer"

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mushinist

• phish

• mushmouth

• Mush Zombie

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So for a bit now I've been talking about trying the edible side of mush growing and finally have done it with pink oysters. There will be others coming soon (golden oyster, king oyster, reishi an

Lions mane, though it looks like cauliflower, lol. Thanks @phishphan for informing me as to why (too high of a temp in the GH) and maybe next go around will look a little more traditional. And ph

Couple kings so far.

Posted Images

Mush Zombie
Just now, phish said:

Don't they look perfect though? Thick and meaty and sturdy af

perfect is wholly subjective. I do approve. If that is a good response. I feel like the bag could be taken off and have a 360* fruit. But I am an optimist in that way.

However, I digress. Maybe I should put my money where my mouth is.

Do you still have these excellent cultures?

• Like 2
Mush Zombie

I do not want an lc that is two years old, if I am perfectly honest. I do not want to have to spend months reviving it from different media to different media and cutting out the good bits to put on different media, finally (unless it is an isolate or some supremely important culture that I must do this for).

If you can get a print let me know. I have trades available of things not so easily found.

• Like 2