Mushinist
3 minutes ago, magicman said:

Those are some sexy harmala xstals! When I did an extraction from rue it came out as a brown powder lol

Rue is such a pain in the arse to get filtered properly. Once you get the tea filtered down to where it'll pass through 2-3 coffee filters you can perform the manske steps a few times, but not before, and then you'll end up with xtals like that.

Its a painstaking process, so its best to do a bunch at once so you don't have to do it for a while. I almost hate doing it, lol.

And thanks mm, they are pretty awesome looking!

• Like 2
Mushinist
9 minutes ago, Twotails said:

I found 1kg of rue for like 20-30 shipped. I may do a 1 or 2kg batch.

Be sure to post those xtal pics!

• Like 1
mushmouth

Psycho, what do those look like after you scrape them? Do the shard break down to powder or stay giant like that?

• Like 2

Do crystals form like that due to a slower FP ? Like tabletop evaporation for awhile, then into the fridge for a bit,then into the deep freeze ? Idk but very curious to learn of different crystal formations

• Like 2
PsychoNanoNaut
6 hours ago, phishphan said:

Do crystals form like that due to a slower FP ? Like tabletop evaporation for awhile, then into the fridge for a bit,then into the deep freeze ? Idk but very curious to learn of different crystal formations

I put solvent in deep freeze for 48 hours. Then I put it in the Evap Dish, stick in my closet (stays at 78f) and forget it for a week. So yes, slow evap makes big shards ime. Thanks for the kind words guys. Still chalk it up to beginners luck. 

• Like 2
Mushinist
18 hours ago, BoxOfRain said:

These look awesome!!!!! Are there any guides on ology on how to make these?

Make which one's? The dmt xtals can be done by allowing the saturated naps to evap all the way off leaving behind big shard like xtals, or you can saturate fresh naps doing a re-xtal and allow it to cool super slowly and this will happen.

20170214_161156_1487121602446.jpg

20170214_141658.jpg

• Like 2