Datura, wicth butter process , and warning to all.

First and foremost the warning. Datura is super toxic and super deadly which is why it should be respected with utmost care. I do have a percent to work with plant as an herbalist that being said always consult with your doctor before taking anything for medical purposes. Admissions if you feel this information is to dangerous to be on this site I understand. So please don't hold it against me.

Ticture recipe straight form The Herbarium.

Thornapple, Datura stramomium – 1:10 45%, 2-3 weeks

Dosage 5-10ml per week

A surprisingly common weed – certainly once this annual has seeded itself in your garden you’ll never be without it, (much to the slugs’ delight). It’s usually in flower by July – harvest promptly before the seed capsules develop. Strip off the leaves and flowering tops, discarding the stems. Little or no comminution will be required.

There are oh so many Daturas, many prized in garden or conservatory for their pretty and often highly aromatic trumpets. Some, like the Indian Datura metel, are used for similar purposes to Thornapple medicinally. Others are used around the world in much the same way as Datura stramomium (and certain other members of the Solanaceae) have been, for hallucinogenic and shamanistic purposes. It’s not recommended to try this at home – success arises from the dosage method being as ritual as the objective – the effective dose is never far from the fatal dose.

Wicth buttler

Now wicth butter is a trail and error because after growing and making a few years you can tell when the plant is most active. Also wicth butter isn't actually butter but an ointment for which if you actually eat deserve to get sick.

The recipe for wicth butter.

500g fresh leafs of Datura in second stage of development

500g fresh ripped seed pods

100g fresh flowers

26 oz of petroleum jelly

First wearing gloves cut up and bruse the leafs and flowers into one bowl.

Take all the petroleum jelly into large cooking pot and start heating up slowly on the stove on media heat.

Now crush up the seeds and break them into as many pieces you can while the petroleum jelly melts into a very liquid state . dump the seeds pods in the petroleum jelly and turn the heat up 3 mins as you stir evenly beating the pod matter into the walls of the pot. Take off heat while you stop to add leafs and flowers as Well as turn heat to low. Move the pot back on low heat and stir every 3 mins for 45 mins.

During this 45 mins your going to prepare your storage container I recommend a big glass jar. Setup a huge funnel with a metal strainer in it.

Once its done cooking the 45 mins you take the whole pot and slowly pour the whole contents through the strainer. Then slowly press with a spoon down the remaining oil around the plant matter. Remove the plant matter to do what you will with it. Let it cool for a day and put the lid on it.

How to use Wicth Butter.

First have a baby sitter will can and will call proper medical people. Do not I repeat do not eat this. Use by applying on skin where its thinnest, behind the ears, palms of hands and feet, arm pits, not recommended but private parts and forehead.

Any questions and comments are welcome.

tomentose

dam i was hoping it was something i could eat on toast

1 hour ago, tomentose said:

dam i was hoping it was something i could eat on toast

I know that why I told you that eating it would make you sick. Taking one friend to hostipals over toast because they didn't listen is enough. There is real medical value in this in small amounts I also have a killer moonflower wine recipe that I'm not sharing cause somewhere down the line a kid will see it and make it, then abuse it and die a horrible death.

jamesmoody513

What about moon flower. I have a bunch of seeds I plan to plant this coming yr. I also make wine. What are the benifits?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, jamesmoody513 said:

What about moon flower. I have a bunch of seeds I plan to plant this coming yr. I also make wine. What are the benifits?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Coma, death quickly is benefit. The fermentation process with very acidic wines with actually extract all the alkoline chems form the plant. There no proper way to measure dose in the wine so its not recommended. Famous case if you typle in moon flower wine is an 80 year old wine maker just tasting it twice while bottling was like 750 mg of scopimine. Perspective chemotherapy nausea is treated with .5mg patch of scopimine for three days. I take soda cap full of my moon flower wine when I'm extremely sleep with flu or bad trips just to pass out. Which is still very bad for you