• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

Those Who Were

This is How a Log begins!

Those Who Were

Well Folks here I go again!I figured I'd do a lil something here and thought it would be good to start at the begining....Spore Syringe Making! I make Mine a little on the dark side.post-54-0-74154900-1328236797_thumb.jpgpost-54-0-29620600-1328236832_thumb.jpgpost-54-0-02264200-1328236849_thumb.jpgpost-54-0-86986400-1328236875_thumb.jpgpost-54-0-60283600-1328236897_thumb.jpgpost-54-0-47493100-1328236912_thumb.jpgMore to come later Folks.Peace.NS

Mush Zombie

Hell yea NS!GWM is pretty cool, nice big fruits IME, but I am not sure if it is AA+ or not...What do you think?Thanks for sharing man!

Those Who Were

Hell yea NS!GWM is pretty cool, nice big fruits IME, but I am not sure if it is AA+ or not...What do you think?Thanks for sharing man!

I really can't be sure in all honesty. All i know is both the GWM iso b and WZ (wikidzon) are NHMI creations. I like them both because they are Fantastic producers and flush multiple times even in the abscence of a dunk. I would do a PE grow, but my last one went and reverted to the natural un-mutated genetics. But, it did give me some very good prints. I'm maybe gonna try it after this initial set of jars are spawned to bags. I want to do an OI grow too and just grabbed WZ and GWM prints out of neccesity to get a quick start. I hope the PE reversion prints I have will give me classic PE fruits....but i really don't care either way, because the fruits i got were HUGE and just as potent as classic PE. I have had this OI print for a year now and still haven't gotten around to growing it out. I guess I will do PE reversion and OI when i rotate my Jars out to be spawned. What I really want to do is a Pan grow in bags, but the last pan print i got was sooo light it wouldn't even start up an lc!!! So i have NO PAN print at all right now. Oh well...<sigh>! I got a PM the other day from somebody offering a really good pan that is stated to be better than the pan hawiian, but i can't find the pm now and I would love to have that pan!!!! Anyway, as far as the true genetics of GWM...Only NHMI would be able to shed light on that one. I have never asked Him and that's weird that I wouldn't have!Well gotta go get some food in me.Peace MZ.NSps. I have eight syringes made up tonight so that will give me approx 40 qrt jars of good spawn. That should keep me going for a good while but i will be on a true rotating schedule. which means by the time i have gotten to a second flush on the first bags, I'll be spawning another 40 jars to bags.....Busy - Busy man :D !

BEYOND2

you know im watchn !!!!!!

Mush Zombie

I really can't be sure in all honesty. All i know is both the GWM iso b and WZ (wikidzon) are NHMI creations. I like them both because they are Fantastic producers and flush multiple times even in the abscence of a dunk. I would do a PE grow, but my last one went and reverted to the natural un-mutated genetics. But, it did give me some very good prints. I'm maybe gonna try it after this initial set of jars are spawned to bags. I want to do an OI grow too and just grabbed WZ and GWM prints out of neccesity to get a quick start. I hope the PE reversion prints I have will give me classic PE fruits....but i really don't care either way, because the fruits i got were HUGE and just as potent as classic PE. I have had this OI print for a year now and still haven't gotten around to growing it out. I guess I will do PE reversion and OI when i rotate my Jars out to be spawned. What I really want to do is a Pan grow in bags, but the last pan print i got was sooo light it wouldn't even start up an lc!!! So i have NO PAN print at all right now. Oh well...<sigh>! I got a PM the other day from somebody offering a really good pan that is stated to be better than the pan hawiian, but i can't find the pm now and I would love to have that pan!!!!

Anyway, as far as the true genetics of GWM...Only NHMI would be able to shed light on that one. I have never asked Him and that's weird that I wouldn't have!

Well gotta go get some food in me.

Peace MZ.

NS

ps. I have eight syringes made up tonight so that will give me approx 40 qrt jars of good spawn. That should keep me going for a good while but i will be on a true rotating schedule. which means by the time i have gotten to a second flush on the first bags, I'll be spawning another 40 jars to bags.....Busy - Busy man :D !

Wow man, sounds like a lot of work, but thanks for shedding some light on the GWM issue.

NHMI says, from my understanding, that he was isolating some A+, and got a mold remediation chemical in the dish (i do that line of work and if any of my mold remediation chemicals got in a dish the culture would die on the spot for obvious reasons), and it produced a leucisitic variety of A+ (just like AA+ as its not albino but leucistic).

On another note, I am very interested in seeing how that PE reversion comes out from the print. I remember when that happened back in the summer time!! :P

Sugaree

Nice start!

magicman

NHMI said that the GWM was a hybrid of AA+ and Puerto Rican. I read that from one of his direct posts on another OMC site. There is also no need for the Iso B part anymore, as all the other iso's he had were taken by the cops, so the Iso B is the only one that survives, hence no need to specify it.NS it was me who offered the Sandose print, I will gladly send one your way I just need your addy :D Nice to see another NS log going too after all this timePeace bro

Mush Zombie

NHMI said that the GWM was a hybrid of AA+ and Puerto Rican. I read that from one of his direct posts on another OMC site. There is also no need for the Iso B part anymore, as all the other iso's he had were taken by the cops, so the Iso B is the only one that survives, hence no need to specify it.NS it was me who offered the Sandose print, I will gladly send one your way I just need your addy :D Nice to see another NS log going too after all this timePeace bro

So in that post did he say that he created it, through his own monokaryotic isolations, and matings, or was it really someone from FMRC was the creator of the GWM, ( I am not a member of shroomotopia any longer)? Because I have heard of this puerto rican hybrid, and was told that it was created by someone at FMRC by a relaible source... I am so confused as to the truth.And I didnt know that cops take things that are legal, when there is no statute in my state or his state or your state that says mushroom spores are illegal. I guess its possible though right, because of judge judy, and the tv show cops? They just do what they want to with things that they dont know what they are, or are even in the house about spores or even mushrooms right? what did they do? enter them into evidence? who knows.Anyway, I'll get back on subject because I am much more interested in this PE reversion print NS has, than sales. :PGOOO PE REVERSION PRINT! It would be cool if there were a bunch of regular PE and regular cubes instead of just one or the other.

newb767

Looks Good NS, seems like that's how my GWM syringes always turned out! Damn dark! Glad to see log from you again! :D

ViciouS

Hell yea, I knew you'd be back with a vengeance. Glad to see i was around for it :D looking good as usual NS.

Those Who Were

Okay My friends, We are gonna flip the sript a bit and shake it up alittlet. I have those PE reversion prints, so i decided to buy 4 brand new PE syringes from You know where..., rhymes with store clerks..LOL! I want to see what happens to the "reversion print" as compared to true PE syringes.So, here is the gig:12 subs of PE12 subs of PE "reversion"12 subs of GWM12 subs of WZ.Oh i will unveil the 68qrt dub-tub (max-capacity) jar incubator very shortly!I certainly would not have included PE if i had not gotten confirmation that My order shipped today, so here it is"The List"!Let's have fun and maybe learn a thing or two :lol: !Peace All.NS

BEYOND2

fuckn A......I cant wait to see the results!!!!!!!! :lol:

Those Who Were

So in that post did he say that he created it, through his own monokaryotic isolations, and matings, or was it really someone from FMRC was the creator of the GWM, ( I am not a member of shroomotopia any longer)? Because I have heard of this puerto rican hybrid, and was told that it was created by someone at FMRC by a relaible source... I am so confused as to the truth.And I didnt know that cops take things that are legal, when there is no statute in my state or his state or your state that says mushroom spores are illegal. I guess its possible though right, because of judge judy, and the tv show cops? They just do what they want to with things that they dont know what they are, or are even in the house about spores or even mushrooms right? what did they do? enter them into evidence? who knows.Anyway, I'll get back on subject because I am much more interested in this PE reversion print NS has, than sales. :swirl:GOOO PE REVERSION PRINT! It would be cool if there were a bunch of regular PE and regular cubes instead of just one or the other.

Oh that would be too cool MZ! To see classic PE come up in the same grow with the reversion (being in regular form) from the same print!!! That would be a true first I believe, coming from a print. I have some dark assed prints of these PE reversions but, only 2 of them!So i better get it right the first time up to bat!!!! We will see in a month or so :lol: !Peace Folks!NS

Dozzer

Great start NS...Ive not herd of the PE Revision, going to learn now...and Ill be watchingEDIT: Went and seen a "store clerk", but cant find anything on a revision, any chance gettin a PM with some info, Im very interested in reading and learning about thisPeace From The East**D**

Those Who Were

12min left on my marathon 24hr pc session! I have nocc'ed up 6qrt jars of millet w/GWM(My Print). 6qrt jars of PE from (SW) and 6qrt jars of WZ(my print)! Last 6 jars (but pc holds 7 1qrt jars)....I give 'em room to rattle :lol: ! This last 6 jars is for another syringe of PE!!!That leaves me 2 syringes of PE to play with :lol: . Pics are forthecomong!Peace.NS

Those Who Were

Okay this frikin up-loader is pissin me off!!! Just gonna be pics again folks. But you will all get the idea for sure! Oh, You will see some pics of the really ugly insulation i put around my Big Assed IC!!!Here we go! Yet another perfect example of Malted Milo and Millet using No Soak - No Simmer tek! Here is the set where one Sploodded on me! these five will be PE!The rest need no words, except to say that i have changed nothing....I still do open air innoc's and no gloves!!I hope ypu all like this. I will update in 10 days!Peace Ya'll.NS

post-54-0-30094000-1329532519_thumb.jpg

post-54-0-73755900-1329532530_thumb.jpg

post-54-0-15756800-1329532551_thumb.jpg

post-54-0-59087100-1329532568_thumb.jpg

post-54-0-34788800-1329532581_thumb.jpg

post-54-0-84001400-1329532595_thumb.jpg

post-54-0-13374100-1329532610_thumb.jpg

post-54-0-48266200-1329532621_thumb.jpg

post-54-0-07450300-1329532634_thumb.jpg

post-54-0-27077100-1329532648_thumb.jpg

post-54-0-16774800-1329532665_thumb.jpg

post-54-0-95418500-1329532684_thumb.jpg

post-54-0-63407000-1329532700_thumb.jpg

post-54-0-52741400-1329532716_thumb.jpg

post-54-0-16300000-1329532751_thumb.jpg

post-54-0-64798600-1329532791_thumb.jpg

post-54-0-50397300-1329532810_thumb.jpg

post-54-0-43594000-1329532836_thumb.jpg

BEYOND2

nice pics ..................how much pints or gallons of vodka did u go through :lol:

Those Who Were

Great start NS...Ive not herd of the PE Revision, going to learn now...and Ill be watchingEDIT: Went and seen a "store clerk", but cant find anything on a revision, any chance gettin a PM with some info, Im very interested in reading and learning about thisPeace From The East**D**

It's My "REVERSION" that means it reverted back to it's original "Normal" Shroom-like Appearance. It doesn't look like a classic PE anymore. But it is every bit as Potent!!!You won't find this spore print anywhere except from me or maybe one or two thers who have had this happen to them!Peace Bro!NS

Those Who Were

nice pics ..................how much pints or gallons of vodka did u go through :lol:

Just 2 pints so far...that's "Fifth of Booze" to most everyone....750ml! :lol: !!Peace Bro!NS

Those Who Were

Up-Date Time Already Folks!!! Everybody can clearly see when I did My all MS Innocs, and I have stated that I used 1/2tsp of Malt to each jar of sifted wbs. I have some good Myc growth Going on along the inside of the glass where the Spore Solution ran along the grains and the glass of the jars!!!. Yep thats 3 and 4 days post innoc from MS Sryinges from My own Prints :) !!! PE is a bit slower and not very noticeable growth using pic phone, so I did not bother to take pics of them. But the GWM and WZ Jars are going gang-busters for having just been inniculated ;) !Pic...Pics, As we all say, "if there's no pic....it didn't happen"!!!Well i hope ya like this!post-54-0-33641600-1329845364_thumb.jpgJust showing the temp variation between the Upper and lower racks.post-54-0-70352200-1329845384_thumb.jpgAlmost 3 cases of Jars in there!post-54-0-20346300-1329845399_thumb.jpgThe start of life...post-54-0-80329000-1329845413_thumb.jpgpost-54-0-29781300-1329845436_thumb.jpgWow Lots of growth in this one!!!post-54-0-73973300-1329845451_thumb.jpgpost-54-0-77234900-1329845471_thumb.jpgpost-54-0-11994800-1329845491_thumb.jpgpost-54-0-86463600-1329845504_thumb.jpgpost-54-0-44546500-1329845520_thumb.jpgpost-54-0-19223900-1329845538_thumb.jpgI sure do Hope you all appretiate My efforts to Prove that proper Grain prep and added Nutrients really does make for accelerated growth...and Yes, you can inc at higher temps ;) .Peace All.NS

BEYOND2

nice progress....... and at 87* DAMN!!!!!

Those Who Were

nice progress....... and at 87* DAMN!!!!!

Not to mention it's only been a max of 4 days for some of them and the most growth is in those, but they are waaay at the back on the bottom shelf and i wasn't gonna dig all those out of there. I simply snapped a couple shots of jars on the top rack! Hell Ya, growth in 3 and 4 days from ms innoc, all due to higher inc temps and malt and bee-pollen!!!! I just love it when a plan comes together :) ! At this rate I'll be givin them all a shake in 5 days!!!! Them spawning then to cmc/verm/coir bulk bags 10 days after that!!!Peace Bro and thanks for looking in on my lil grow.NS

Those Who Were

Beatifull work ma man !! keep it up :)

Those Who Were

Beatifull work ma man !! keep it up :)

TY Lomak, I will do my best to make this and all my work worthy of posting!Peace bro.NS

AL2O3

Thats some fast MS growth bro!! NSNS tek seem to work good