• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

Niidaho

This is the only strain I couldn't get results with so far .it would pin and just stop .it was one of the three strains I started with so Im sure it was me and not it hope it does better for u auto I'm curious  to see what they look like .

• Butthurt 1

GoAuto6
38 minutes ago, Niidaho said:

This is the only strain I couldn't get results with so far .it would pin and just stop .it was one of the three strains I started with so Im sure it was me and not it hope it does better for u auto I'm curious  to see what they look like .

I've heard good things of it, I hope it goes well.

Tump

I hope it does well. You never know with those half breed cubes. I've never grow it out.

• Thanks 2

GoAuto6
6 minutes ago, Tump said:

I hope it does well. You never know with those half breed cubes. I've never grow it out.

As do I....

Furthur

Go z strain go! - i came up with that myself

• Haha 2

GoAuto6
8 minutes ago, Furthur said:

Go z strain go! - i came up with that myself

That's purrdy creative ?

• Haha 1

Niidaho

That's a reg argument in my house new verses old teen titans I'm a new fan my boys all in there 20 are old are original teen titans .how can u not lov a cartoon that has a whole episode that makes fun of the haters of the new show ! Yes I watch cartoons :facepalm: but they are better then reality tv imo. This LCs are looking good auto was it the dark one that stalled out ?im looking forward to seeing some pins sup to be a beast strain .

• Like 2

GRayt_ray

Your lc’s bribed me into buying light malt extract.

• Like 2

Fungi2b

I'm a invader zim guy myself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Awakened

That is a superb flush, the flush is going to require the entire tank's volume.

• Like 1

GoAuto6
2 hours ago, Awakened said:

That is a superb flush, the flush is going to require the entire tank's volume.

I hope so! Wooooo Hoooo

• Like 1

Furthur

Go Z strain Go. 

Lookin good Auto. 

• Thanks 1

GoAuto6

Looking awesome hope they munch as good as the Hawaiians, which I'm enjoying now!

GoAuto6

It's been a while but the heat has moved on and it's time to start back up. I have 2 quart jars of Lc in the fridge looks real healthy I'm gonna knock up some grain the middle of the week and get back at it.

• Like 1

GoAuto6

Well How to tell if my LC is contaminated? The white on top is what's got me questioning it.

20181015_090958.jpg

GoAuto6

Well How to tell if my LC is contaminated? The white on top is what's got me questioning it. Picture above

@Mush Zombie

magicman

I have that happen with older LCs. They are usually ok if the water is still clear.

• Thanks 1