• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

Rezz

VICE Magic Mushroom Super Grow Room

Tump    1,722
Tump

Rezz relax they only grow 3 lbs a week on a good week. Its not a super grow. Mushrooms are the easy thing to move because they store forever. So if you have 12 lbs of mushroom your main dealer buys it all in bulk and sells it to some guy who deals in Shrooms tea at big music concerts like 3 day ones. I once moved 120 lbs of dry cubes in a month and brought I cheap hub house and never been able to produce the same results. Legal mushrooms is much harder to sell because everyone doesn't want them all they time. Literally 45 lbs fresh legal mushroom feeds the needs form 1 million plus city per week. 

Plus look at how bad contam there tubs are. If I spent that money on it you get it back quick form better flushes but cost of up keep is high 

Fungi2b    1,578
Fungi2b

Right it's not like ppl are robbing and stealing to get them.

I still don't really like g.t, and those tubs were not to impressive for "years of research, and 1000s of $$." I got better grows with a few $$ and about 40 days.

• Like 1

Tump    1,722
Tump
1 hour ago, Fungi2b said:

Right it's not like ppl are robbing and stealing to get them.

I still don't really like g.t, and those tubs were not to impressive for "years of research, and 1000s of $$." I got better grows with a few $$ and about 40 days.

Exactly. Mass produce means cheap and fast not quality control. I used to do exclusively cracked corn jars because prep was as simple is dump corn in bucket fill with water soak 24 hours drain for hour. Load jars and cook and your done. Inject massive 2nd or 3rd gene Lc. Wait a month mix in with straw not chop that bleach pasturation or coir trays and usually big ads grow area that cost 20 bucks a day to run. 2 hours of grain prep, lc injection , sub prep and spawning per day and 2 or 3 hours of fruit picking per day looks impressive but the waste is huge. Yeild 18 to 20 grams sure per quart sucks but you deal with it per jar when you just care about mass production. Vs now I'm happier with only 120 jars a month that might yeild 2 oz dried and not contam mid first flush. I'm spending more time and doing better and that's what vice misses.

GRayt_ray    417
GRayt_ray

I feel like if I had the room and no job I could do something like it. But fuck that lol

Rezz    827
Rezz
On 11/23/2017 at 7:20 PM, Tump said:

Rezz relax they only grow 3 lbs a week on a good week. Its not a super grow. Mushrooms are the easy thing to move because they store forever. So if you have 12 lbs of mushroom your main dealer buys it all in bulk and sells it to some guy who deals in Shrooms tea at big music concerts like 3 day ones. I once moved 120 lbs of dry cubes in a month and brought I cheap hub house and never been able to produce the same results. Legal mushrooms is much harder to sell because everyone doesn't want them all they time. Literally 45 lbs fresh legal mushroom feeds the needs form 1 million plus city per week. 

Plus look at how bad contam there tubs are. If I spent that money on it you get it back quick form better flushes but cost of up keep is high 

Since where do mushrooms store forever? only about 1% of people know air, heat and light kill shrooms. Leave a bag of mush kicking around and in a few months they turn to near bulk. However vac sealed in the freezer then Id say the store for ever, just like LSD. Trump, just like the real Trump you are a wack MC. 45 pounds feed the needs of a million? Only a Trump would say that non sense. Your comments are out of my reality sorry. 45 pounds is 20411.7 grams divided by 1 million is 0.02 grams. Im at a loss for words. I also call bullshit on your 125 pounds of mush moved in a month. I bet you never grew more then a pound at one time in your life.

• Haha 2

Tump    1,722
Tump

First most people don't buy fresh mushrooms all the time. Its a very small niche in united states in fact you could ask the normal set of people that can not tell you that baby Bella, cremini and portabella mushroom in the super market are all the same strain Agaricus bisporus.  So very limited market with very limited outlets to sell oysters, shiitake, reshi and so on . my end its 1 small chain of grocery stores and 2 local health food stores that buy anything that isn't French champ .  do you really want to start this rezz cause I will rip you a new one.

• Haha 2

Rezz    827
Rezz
16 hours ago, Tump said:

First most people don't buy fresh mushrooms all the time. Its a very small niche in united states in fact you could ask the normal set of people that can not tell you that baby Bella, cremini and portabella mushroom in the super market are all the same strain Agaricus bisporus.  So very limited market with very limited outlets to sell oysters, shiitake, reshi and so on . my end its 1 small chain of grocery stores and 2 local health food stores that buy anything that isn't French champ .  do you really want to start this rezz cause I will rip you a new one.

That"s your best comeback? Now you where a edible mushroom dealer? I call bullshit on you new story as well. Explain your 45 pounds feeds the needs of a million. I'm still confused.

Tump    1,722
Tump

Yes rezz I sell edibles to places. You know this. Its why I have big ass steam sterilizer. Do really think I just grow actives

Fungi2b    1,578
Fungi2b

All this fits in moms basement? Bull shit:FIREdevil:

• Haha 1

Rezz    827
Rezz
20 hours ago, Tump said:

Yes rezz I sell edibles to places. You know this. Its why I have big ass steam sterilizer. Do really think I just grow actives

Show me a single post you have made that shows your apparent mushroom grow facility capable of producing 100 pounds? Not to mention you clearly state your 120 pounds you moved in a month where dried cubes. Please go on. This is epic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Fungi2b    1,578
Fungi2b

120 lb of dried cubes a month? For fucks sake man. How come you can't afford a book of stamps?

• Haha 2

OpenBar    1,816
OpenBar
3 hours ago, Fungi2b said:

120 lb of dried cubes a month? For fucks sake man. How come you can't afford a book of stamps?

Very good point :toke:

• Like 1

Tump    1,722
Tump

If have been following me you know I shut down most grow spaces and house when I moved a few months ago. But yes I show you in janany the grow tents, the 8 pc going at once 2 twice a plus steam sterilizer. But until then you have to back to shroomery and find tump post and pictures to see those grows after searching hours on that just to find pictures would that make you happy

Fungi2b    1,578
Fungi2b

You just showed us about .0025% of 120 lbs. May I see the rest lol I'm jelly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Tump    1,722
Tump
1 hour ago, Fungi2b said:

You just showed us about .0025% of 120 lbs. May I see the rest lol I'm jelly.

It was to show some of my edible grows. I promise you that I will so mass production at its peak. Just for you guys next time I get there. But I want you do the math on the 100 jars I can every day with min effort vs when at full force. You want it in straw trays cased or coir based boys I can do either. This is busy season at my job but once I get fired I will flood this site with pictures and grows.

Rezz    827
Rezz

Cool story bro

• Haha 1

Furthur    628
Furthur

Peer pressure is a bitch, itll get a mofo to post 50 lb grows like a tard. 

:catfight:

• Like 2

Tump    1,722
Tump
5 hours ago, Furthur said:

Peer pressure is a bitch, itll get a mofo to post 50 lb grows like a tard. 

:catfight:

What you mean

Palpitation    89
Palpitation

I may not have the most experience, but i'm impressed, putting off that much with several people and still operating? They musht be doing something right. I also may be wrong here, but that tam looked like it came after SEVERAL flushes, which is no different than what I read from everyone else, eventually things are just going to tam and at a point you can do nothing to stop it. They are also doing it in and out, week by week, producing a rough average of 10lbs (did I miss if they said dry or wet? I watched it twice and dont remember them making mention). And @Tump I think he was just meaning peer pressure gets people to do a lot of dumb things they otherwise wouldn't do, like declaring to the world that you sold 120lbs dried cubes (not calling you a liar, that would not serve me one bit as it would only cause tension between us when none is needed) in a month and can easily produce large amounts like that. Then going about trying to fulfill said claim, mistakes can be made, the wrong attention could be brought about and there is no need to unnecessarily paint a target on your back. Or I could be full of it and @Furthur meant something entirely different. Just my 2 cents. :)

1 minute ago, Palpitation said:

lot of dumb things they otherwise wouldn't do, like declaring

@Tump, forgive me here, when I say "like declaring" it is like I am saying you are dumb for what you said. That was not my intention, I just meant to try and give you an example. It may have not been the best 

Fungi2b    1,578
Fungi2b

Just remember, you don't always have to swallow the hook when you take the bait.

• Like 1

Kyle419    76
Kyle419

I couldn’t imagine dealing with a 100+ jars a month tump. I was running a constant 15 to 20 a week for about 3 months and that was tuff and exhausting. Many long nights lol. Props mad props tump. You are by far the most interesting person here

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1