• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

Tump

The future is crap

Tump    1,722
Tump

Hi I'm tump and with my new best source of spores the source of spores I feel ready to take on the world but SOS seems to be down and I need to go back to old vender who makes me cry with the extra work I have to do to survive. I might do 100% edible grows if this doesn't work out soon. I feel so sad and full sorrow and pain Every time I move

mtdorashane    1,631
mtdorashane

i have never ordered from SOS, there is a really great vender in Arizona..   i have only ordered from them and sporeology since i started , only issue i ever had was i got a APE that was an AA+, but it was corrected asap..   PM me if you dont know who im talking about..   best vender in the USA IMO

magicman    5,210
magicman
30 minutes ago, mtdorashane said:

i have never ordered from SOS, there is a really great vender in Arizona..   i have only ordered from them and sporeology since i started , only issue i ever had was i got a APE that was an AA+, but it was corrected asap..   PM me if you dont know who im talking about..   best vender in the USA IMO

I know who you are speaking of, and they are the only vendor I will order from if SOS doesn't have what I'm looking for, or they are MIA like right now. They are in the same city as me too, so my stuff arrives like 2 days after I order it :)

• Like 2

Fungi2b    1,578
Fungi2b

Hey just as a back up in case I come across something new I want and can't trade for wanna p.m me that vendor?

mtdorashane    1,631
mtdorashane
16 minutes ago, Fungi2b said:

Hey just as a back up in case I come across something new I want and can't trade for wanna p.m me that vendor?

your in box is full 

Kyle419    76
Kyle419

Mr. hawk is a good source. Never had a problem from him

• Like 1

Fungi2b    1,578
Fungi2b
1 hour ago, mtdorashane said:

your in box is full 

Says 20% just cleaned it last night.

OpenBar    1,816
OpenBar

I like Mr Hawk also. was using sporeology before then too

• Like 1

mtdorashane    1,631
mtdorashane

I would love to have the “2014 business model” sporeology come back

OpenBar    1,816
OpenBar
8 minutes ago, mtdorashane said:

I would love to have the “2014 business model” sporeology come back

What about you? if I remember right. You thought about getting into the spore vendor game. Maybe this is the time :P

• Like 2

mushmouth    6,468
mushmouth
1 minute ago, OpenBar said:

What about you? if I remember right. You thought about getting into the spore vendor game. Maybe this is the time :P

I remember that. What up mt?!?!

• Like 2

mtdorashane    1,631
mtdorashane

I tried for a year to get charge card processing and couldn’t do it,  And at the time PayPal was  confiscating  money for anything like that, don’t know if it’s changed or not but I see that’s what everyone’s using..   

I had my  website completely  built I had made all my stock needed to get started.   But not being able to take payments stoped me, I thought it seemed shady to make people mail money into me

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Tump    1,722
Tump

Free spore ring in Netherlands is down too. And that one guy in Indiana got raided by the feds . seriously can't we get any breaks in Mycology world.  Mtdorashane be carefill if you be a vendor its so much easier to be caught no matter if your getting 500 pieces of mail a month