tomentose
9 hours ago, Fungi2b said:

:facepalm:

n00bs

I did a final pull before dumping, I let it brew for a few days after raising the p.h as suggested above. It's I'm the freezer now. I'm hung up on that .2 lol I have no idea why I'm so driven to pull out 2% but I will feel satisfied if I do.

• Like 1

Before I Chuck this jar of toxic sludge, a few questions.

1) I don't plan on using xylene or anything else I'm perfectly happy with naps so I'm gonna get rid of this stuff. Should I p.h correct it back up some?

2) And then WTF do I do with it? Dump it down the shitter?

3) I noticed a layer between the naps and the w.b it got thicker as days past was this fats?

4) Is there anything active in it? 

5) if the above answer is yes should I keep collecting it and do some fancy wizard chemistry when I get a jar of it?

Thanks alot for you guys support and help.

• Like 1
Loneshroom

Stoked indeed! I been back and forth here on your thread, glad you had nice results. Moving along you are. 

• Thanks 1
  • 1 year later...

If I can find a source for the raw materials I'd love to do this again a.s.a.p.  I'm totally inexperienced in what companies are legit and who's not.

• 1 month later...
MagicalCriminal

I have used mhrb, acrb, and tested actb. Since it's recently become more difficult to source quality mhrb, I have switched to the cheaper acrb. Since acrb is known for having higher oxide content I use AB with a zinc reduction during the acid stage. The zinc reduction converts the oxide back to DMT usually resulting in higher yield from acrb.

I do a single defat by way of a mini AB on the pulled solvent before precipitating. This cleans it snow white while reducing solvent volume so less stays locked in the solvent.

I don't evap. I recycle everything I can. The solvent from the mini is used for the next pull or batch.  The base solution is used for next primary extraction. When solvent becomes very yellow, I strip it with a mini, then shake with a spoon of activated charcoal before running through a coffee filter to remove all color and renewing the solvent. 

If you don't use a mini AB on the primary extraction, any saved solvent is still loaded with spice that won't drop. A mini on this supposed empty solvent releases the locked spice for harvest. My very first mini was done on a qt exhausted solvent.  I recovered 2g of spice. Since then I am a strong believer in the power and multiple uses for the mini AB.