• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

Brody

Lion’s Mane and Reishi jars

Mush Zombie

one thing is clear, you're probably going to have to dig that reishi out with a spoon

lions mane looks alright to me

• Like 2

SU-85B

Things are getting exciting!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

Brody
2 hours ago, Mush Zombie said:

one thing is clear, you're probably going to have to dig that reishi out with a spoon

lions mane looks alright to me

Yeah, I was afraid the reishi is going big to give me fits. 

Should I let the lion’s mane ride for a while longer or spawn it? 

Thanks for the input.

Mush Zombie

I'd probably just spawn it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

magicman

Looking good man!

• Like 1

Mush Zombie

Reishi is very agressive.

• Like 1

Mushinist
5 hours ago, Brody said:

48 hours after spawning, the reishi is going crazy. I did not realize it was such a fast growing mushroom.    

4 hours ago, Mush Zombie said:

Reishi is very agressive.

Amazes me how fast it is :smiley-shocked010:

• Like 1

Mush Zombie

I've had it grow out of spawn jar lid holes and syringes. 

Brody

Both Lion’s Mane bags are fruiting.

Pics 1/2

Cut crosses into the sides a week ago after seeing primordia forming in air gaps between the substrate and bag. Growth is way faster than the bag I cut the top off of. 

Pics 3/4

A week after last photos and three weeks after putting to fruit, they’re doing well but growing sooooo slloooowwww. Ambient temp is 68F with Rh Set at 86%. Computer fan exhausts air for 10 minutes every two hours. Leaving them alone because there’s no evidence of tam.

Is this growth rate normal?

462F7521-BDF2-44B3-9963-9CD991FEB9ED.jpeg

417AF642-7F18-4A76-88B9-7F2A5198EFF8.jpeg

AAED4918-769A-42D1-BFE9-70B318F5F3C5.jpeg

0F735D66-6165-45A3-920E-B2F096784DB7.jpeg

• Like 2

PickledPiper

How are things going with your grow? Have you got antler or conks from the reishi yet? How is the LM doing?

Brody

I got enough LM for one meal. They were small but tasty. Not sure why they didn’t grow larger. Grow tent has been 64 with 86% humidity. Next round I’ll bring up temp and humidity up slightly. 

Reishi has antlers. No plates. I’ll post pics. Same growing conditions as the LM.