• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

MycoTowjam420

WBS 1/2 pint jars progress

MycoTowjam420

Just a couple pics of 6, 1/2 pint jars that I knocked up with 1cc of cubensis B+ on April 26th. Wish me luck! And please let me know whatcha think or if you have any ideas I should do, orrrrrrr any mistakes I made. 

4DE24F5D-8834-460E-B4E0-5DFC3F3FFFF0.jpeg

4CECE4E9-89A4-4CA8-A7E6-4B22682D9ED2.jpeg

44AA8E77-E45B-42E5-90D8-F6F7503AF2A5.jpeg

phish

Ok buddy, first thing , take the foil off of your jars so you get some gas exchange. Your jars will stall if they can’t breathe. 

Unusual lids you have,but hey ...what’s the orange thing on top?

What are your plans for your jars once they finish up ? Spawn them to CMC/ Verm ? 

• Like 2

MycoTowjam420

Okay I will take the foil off. And the orange thing is a filter. It’s actually a clean cigarette filter that turned orange after I steamed my jars for sterilization lol. Ghetto I know. And my plans are to break up the grain once colonized and mix with coco coir in a tub orrrrr if the cakes stay nice and solid I will just soak, roll in verm and place in FC with perlite in bottom of tote.

MycoTowjam420

Woke this morning and the jars were around 10-30% colonized so I gave all 6 jars a really good shake so hopefully in the next few days mycelium will blow up. This will be the only shake I do Moreno than likely

MycoTowjam420
Just now, DirtBagDan said:

Really? A butt filter? I can’t even...

Works great lol.

Moonphase
3 hours ago, MycoTowjam420 said:

Works great lol.

I don't know.   Butt mush?   Mush Butt?   Just doesn't have that ol' ring to it.   lmao. :P

• Haha 1

Mush Zombie

Those lids are a lot more work than drilling a single hole using the standard tyvek filter disk with an rtv ship on it. But whatever works for you. At least you have seen good growth.

• Like 1

MycoTowjam420

Great growth so far! I’m excited. My other tub is coming along nicely also. 

• Like 1