• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

Rezz

My war on high grade bush quads aka Bush Kush #1

TentacleFace

Allahu Akbar.

• Haha 1

Moonphase

Haven't tried shatter yet.   One day.   Cannabis crack.  :bongload:

Mush Zombie

• Haha 1

Rezz

This Distillate is dangerous. Last night I had a overdose. I started to freak out. Thought I was going to puke or have a hart attack for a few hours. It's was like getting too high on Perc's. Every time I moved my head I almost puked. It clearly said on the product that effects are delayed up to a hour. All I did was eat a point 3 over 2 hours and do a few dabs. Then when it hit me I was pretty much useless. I turned into a pail looking near green waist of skin. I didn't like it at all. Never again.

At one point I was praying for the bush kush #1 to save me. I was wishing it wasn't true but I figured out how to yet again let a drug do me instead on me doing the drug.

• Butthurt 1

Moonphase

Dude.   Concentrates.  Tread lightly.   

• Like 1

Rezz

I thought I was a marijuana super charging pot shaman, Then I got put in my place by the powder of edible concentrate. Here is a interesting little article on what not to do with edibles. If you trip out like I did the night before then read this. It might help you feel better in time. I got the fear bad last night.

https://www.menshealth.com/trending-news/a19545352/marijuana-weed-pot-overdose-edibles/

Moonphase

Buy the ticket take the ride.   johnny depp hunter GIF

Rezz?   Short story.   1975.   Thai Stick.   The real golden deal too.   Watched my buddy "Duck" about half way through a skinny one lose all the color in his face.   He went in the bathroom, threw up, and passed out.   I picked him up and put him in bed.   He weighed about 240 and me about 150.   Never saw that before or since.   Too much too soon.   It was a good lesson for you to learn.   A hard one yes.   But....  if you remember it you'll be fine.

• Like 1

NickTO

Had a 1000mg thc gummie thought I was gonna die , I have smoked pot for over twenty years daily I’m worse then most cigarette smokers .

those concentrates kick my ass , I was on the bathroom floor for a couple hours green as Gumby .

ill just stick to my herb I know I’m in for with it at least .

• Like 1

MycoTowjam420

I have a buddy on his way from Colorado as we speak with over 10000mg of distillate. We are going to make so much edibles with it

• Like 2

Moonphase

Reefer Madness compares not to the madness that follows seeing Maria in her dance that bewitched the mighty men of metropolis!   Gaze not or be lost in sin forever.   

MycoTowjam420

I looked at that and got stoned 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Moonphase

I've been hoping to see the real deal golden Thai Stick resurgence.    Not seen since about 1977.   Sad 

Rezz

20180610_023351_HDR.jpg

These Fuku Shima pre rolls are out of control. I wonder for they coat the joint in kief. Its thick like  a incense stick.