• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

Beginner level 1

Super myc / penis envy

Beginner level 1

After 4 months growth  in jars and 4 months in jail and two months the jars where  stored in a hot car so a total of 10 months and I still got super awesome growth these are what the pans look like now my little mini fan and my mini diffuser are awesome they help with super awesome flushes since I've started using these I get 250 to 350 G wet on the first flush

1526485141410-1611053140.jpg

152648521617063581759.jpg

15264852684241796440578.jpg

Moonphase

What brand of mini diffuser is that?   How many times a day do you run the diffuser and how many times a day do you run the fan and for how long?

Beginner level 1
Posted (edited)

The mini diffuser is on three times a day for 10 minutes and the fan four times a day for 10 minutes  pointed at top of tote I'm not sure what brand it is I got it off of wish.com

And after I pick for my first flush I let it run for half an hour a lot of moisture in the air let it soak in and recover it for a few days and start the process all over

Edited by Beginner level 1
Typo

Moonphase

I had to look up diffuser.   Listed as an oil diffuser.   Acts as a humidifier.  Kind of a cool mist pond fogger in miniature.  Great idea.  I'm assuming you left out the lavender oil?   

Beginner level 1

Definitely no lavender oil LOL the only thing I hate about the diffusers I have to manually turn it back on I'm thinking about connecting a hose to it on the outside so I don't have to open my box

• Like 1