Moonphase

24 yards of compost?   That's 3 dumptruck loads and a hell of a lot of material to shovel into raised beds!   Nice fencing too... was that mandated by statute?   Anxious to hear what strains you planted and see them when they bud out.    :hippie:

• Like 1
MaiNiaK

16 yrds of compost in the lower area. Yes you are supposed to have 8ft fence around your grows. That's actually the start of a Greenhouse. I just didn't get the roof on it last year because my knee is messed up and in need of surgery. 

Upper greenhouse takes 9 yrds of compost and 5 more yrds for the ones out back. 

So a total of 30yrds. My truck only holds 8yrds comfortably, so 4 trips in total.

I'm at work right now and can't remember all the strains. I'll post those up when I get home.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
MaiNiaK

Ok. 

Cheese, grape og, sugar black rose, ayahuasca purple, payotte cookies, 818 headband, AK 47, gorilla glue #4, hash bomb, northern lights, blueberry gum, blue hash and green crack. 

Those are the ones I can remember off the top of my head. I'm positive I'm missing some though. 

I got home to late to go down and look at them all.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Moonphase

Very healthy beautiful plants dude.    Nice job.   Hope to have a garden grow one day.    I've got seeds stored from as far back as 1974.   One day.    

MaiNiaK

ActualIy I have to give props to my wife and her helper this year.

I helped get all the boxes loaded and the plants in. Then I went back to work doing construction, so I could employ my son.

So we hired a girl that normally trims for us to work with my wife. 

It's kinda nice to see when you get home from work. 😉

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Mushinist
19 minutes ago, phish said:

Sweet setup man. That’s a whole lotta work you’ve accomplished . Hats off to you and your help

Imagine if he had to trim and manicure all that by hand, lol

Looking good mainiak, lovin the hills and lake in the background!

• Like 1