22 minutes ago, Mushinist said:

Imagine if he had to trim and manicure all that by hand, lol

Looking good mainiak, lovin the hills and lake in the background!

Hahaha , two or three is plenty for me!!  I think he has that autoshaker thing that does the wet trimming🤔

All the toys to make his job easy as possible lol

• Like 2

Yeah we bought that one last year. Before that we had one that cost like 350 and to be honest, for the price those ones arent to bad.

Resized_20180904_131000_1406.jpeg

13 minutes ago, magicman said:

Looking good man. Are you still using MaxSea?

Absolutely.  Its the only thing we use other then seaweed compost.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Back to, up all night surveillance duty. 

At least I can watch TV while i'm working I guess. But it gets boring.

I have a few different security camera systems and individual IP cameras. 2 of the systems (4 cameras each) have audio and video. The newest of which also has Pan, Tilt and Zoom.

These cameras can be viewed via TV, Cellphone, iPad and computer monitor. On some I can crank the volume right up and hear the crickets chirping all night. LOL. 

All around the perimeter I have set up tripwires hooked to old smoke grenade tops, that can be purchased on the online auction site. These grenade tops are drilled out to accept 12 guage primers and can be screwed to trees or attached to stakes. They make a pretty good bang when they are set off.

Needless to say its boring as hell unless a deer trips a wire. We've never had any intruders. 

20180919_231852.jpg

20180919_231949.jpg

20180919_232005.jpg

20180919_232016.jpg

• Like 2

These are the tripwires I'm talking about. Super simple to set up and use. I wont post a link to the place I get them but I'm sure you all know the online auction site I speak of.  Just search tripwire.

• Like 2
Twotails

Holy crap. That is awsome. We are almost out and really have to finish my room so I can grow again, I had a bunch of stuff come up over summer lol.  I really just enjoy growing the plant. Great job man, they look awsome. Going to pick up some air pots to see If i can get a little yeild boost. Last grow was my first and for 4 plants i think 8oz was more than I could have hoped for for a first time. Know what I did wrong so I'll be shooting for at least a lb total.

But wow.

You process all the trimmings into shatter/concentrate/wax?

MaiNiaK
47 minutes ago, Twotails said:

Holy crap. That is awsome. We are almost out and really have to finish my room so I can grow again, I had a bunch of stuff come up over summer lol.  I really just enjoy growing the plant. Great job man, they look awsome. Going to pick up some air pots to see If i can get a little yeild boost. Last grow was my first and for 4 plants i think 8oz was more than I could have hoped for for a first time. Know what I did wrong so I'll be shooting for at least a lb total.

But wow.

You process all the trimmings into shatter/concentrate/wax?

Yes we'll process it all. Some to shatter, the rest will go through short path distillation making distillate 

Twotails

Cool :3 made a little shatter last month, really enjoyed it. Next grow totally going to make it again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On Wednesday we finally finished all the wet trimming that we are going to do.

We've had a couple snow storms so last weekend we took many of the plants from the lower enclosure (that still had significant amounts of bud) and hung them up in our basement. 

Thursday we started pulling plants from the upper enclosure and had the crew big leaf them down. These plants were also put into basement rooms with fans and dehumidifiers. 

Soon we'll be processing all of this material into shatter and distillate. 

20181021_122124.jpg

20181021_112908.jpg

20181025_112621.jpg

20181025_112657.jpg

• Like 1

Shit that looks like a Xmas tree lol. Looks great! I'm about to buy 6 air pots and continue my grow. Officially have a oz left so time to make more for the wife.