• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

chingy

is this contamination?

Question

chingy

hi friends, first time grower here. i first saw some small green mold and now the cake looks like this. is this a goner? throw the whole thing out? :(

d874d9a6-4a25-457e-8577-7ad52faf07cb.JPG

2 answers to this question

M-o-M

these pics are kinda hard to see im used to being able to blow these pics up to much larger size. you will know in a few days.  don't throw anything out yet. when you take the lid off is there a smell?  it should smell mushy. there should be no bad smells like chemical or funky smells.  keep us posted  

• Like 1

chingy

Thank you so much. I sprayed a little bit of water / alcohol on it and now it’s all black. Def smells funny. But now I see pinning on the sides of the cake which looks fine. Would those be safe to consume? 

7E06B481-633F-4AD2-91B7-DCF834BD6150.jpeg

A6A145FB-861F-4FA4-8527-BAC6A1525CA9.jpeg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now