san pedro love

moon_walker

I have acquired 4 san pedro babies. any advise on raising? Im not sure about what soil to use or how big I should have their pots. I didn't water for maybe a month but still growing normal just watered yesterday but don't know what to do next I want these lil beasties to grow big beautiful and strong. any advise?

• Like 1
moon_walker

Outside in pots. Full sunlight. All are maybe 1.5 feet high. One that was cut before has 4 guys growing off it and randomly had sprouted another lil stubby by the base. I dont know shit bout cacti but i love watching things grow. I am thinking about transplanting them into bigger pots but unless they like cmc,verm,peatmoss, or jiffy mix i dont know what new sub to give them. A homie of mine is a cacti farmer but all his cacti sit in shit that looks like lava rocks or somethin

• 2 weeks later...
Mushinist

I currently have mine under LEDs because I don't get enough light in the winter months to put them in direct sunlight. They are doing great though and I have a few grafted to Peres.

You should be able to get a regular cactus mix at the local hydro store for replanting in different pots.

• Like 1