• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

Borgfer4542

First Try

darkvoyager

Welcome! looking good!

• Like 2

GoAuto6

Welcome, those bags are looking good!

• Like 1

Tripster727

NICE. Will you be fruiting those invitro? Or is that just for colonizing? I seen soo many good results on the invitro bags, guess its an established tek now, pretty cool. It appeals to me because of the low maintenance, i know monotubs are good but you gotta have it dialed in right and what not.. I have 1 colonizing right now mu 1st ever huge mono. Some dub tubs etc.. Waiting for fruits, i thought i had my first pin unfortunately it was a stick that made it in the wbs spawn and myc was growing up it lmao..so0n tho!! Word.

Very cool man. I agree completely it is an awesome hobby, i just have to keep forcing myself to stop thinking about them and worrying lol im constantly peeking

• Like 2

Borgfer4542

It’s looking like almost 100%. I’d say this weekend should be good for Birthing...? It’s weird cause it’s a week ahead of schedule. But my temp has been a constant 77-78.

A83BFD6C-44EE-4B8C-870C-FB93072854D1.jpeg

Borgfer4542
20 hours ago, Tripster727 said:

NICE. Will you be fruiting those invitro? Or is that just for colonizing? I seen soo many good results on the invitro bags, guess its an established tek now, pretty cool. It appeals to me because of the low maintenance, i know monotubs are good but you gotta have it dialed in right and what not.. I have 1 colonizing right now mu 1st ever huge mono. Some dub tubs etc.. Waiting for fruits, i thought i had my first pin unfortunately it was a stick that made it in the wbs spawn and myc was growing up it lmao..so0n tho!! Word.

Very cool man. I agree completely it is an awesome hobby, i just have to keep forcing myself to stop thinking about them and worrying lol im constantly peeking

I will be trying both the original PF Tek, and the Dub Tub tek. I figured I’d try both just for the sake of experience. And yes, I can’t stop peeking!! I’ll have to use serious self control when sow into sub!

• Like 1

Tripster727

Omw. Lets do tha dam thing! Lol i am not peeking as mush. I didnt have Polyfill for my tubs so i had to do dub tub unmodded, its worked a couple times for me hope it does this dam time! Im fruiting now so its kind of hard not to peek, cuz i gotta mist and fan... Kinda sucks the maintenance and the wait for pins.. Honestly i might just let them sit and do nothing at all until i see pins? Then go ham on em.. Lol idk if thats a good idea. 1 more thing i may have put the tub in fruiting conditions too soon 6 days but it looked fully colonized, im gna let all my other tubs sit for 10 days maybe longer. Itll all workout though

20181126_133337.jpg

Borgfer4542

Just a lil, dunk action goin on.

F7640F4F-C8A3-452D-8B76-97A94EE2A48C.jpeg

• Like 1

Borgfer4542

At my local Lowe’s this was the only brand of peat moss they had. Is this ok to use or not?? I don’t wanna fu** up, I’m to close.

FD4C30E3-941A-4106-8419-9B8E42EEC966.png