• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

darkvoyager

My first grow a monotub

Kshroomy

How much did you fan?

• Like 1

Borgfer4542

Beautiful work brother.

• Thanks 1

darkvoyager
16 minutes ago, Borgfer4542 said:

Beautiful work brother.

Thanks man! Any idea if those pins there are my next flush or if they’re aborts , the little dark ones

Borgfer4542
42 minutes ago, darkvoyager said:

Thanks man! Any idea if those pins there are my next flush or if they’re aborts , the little dark ones

My first thought was aborts because of how dark the caps look. Have you soaked?

OpenBar

Great looking tubs man. 👍

The dark cap usually means aborts. Pick them before next flush. 

• Thanks 1

Hippiebait

Awsome work man I’m trying a couple tubs myself and I’m down to one. Until recently I have had less then optimal conditions so I hope this one does better. It’s not easy at first I can vouch for that. Congrats on your big success:D

• Like 1

Chef

Wow, thats really dense, wish my trays were looking like that..

• Thanks 1

darkvoyager
13 hours ago, Borgfer4542 said:

My first thought was aborts because of how dark the caps look. Have you soaked?

Not yet I let it sit overnight in case they were going to stretch a little more but I’m going to clear it tonight and dunk dry them Suckas haha. 

• Like 1

MysticMadness

Very healthy and good looking fruits/tub, my friend. Keep up the good work! :)

Sonshyn

How do you dunk something that big ? 

darkvoyager

Ended up with 7 ounces dry. Got trich think it’s because I didn’t immediately clear everything and  dunk and when I picked aborts it really tore the casing, it had dried. 

I’m happy though all in all haha. Got other tubs in line right behind. One fruiting for now two incubating. Thank god sites back up I don’t know what To do with myself for a couple days 😆 

Borgfer4542

@darkvoyager what did you use for sub? And casing layer?

darkvoyager
19 hours ago, Borgfer4542 said:

@darkvoyager what did you use for sub? And casing layer?

Verm coir CMC. 

Casing I used seed starter mix aka jiffy mix

• Like 1

OldManDan

That looks amazing, will follow to see how the cloning of the giant cluster goes!!

• Like 1

darkvoyager
On 1/6/2019 at 1:13 AM, Sonshyn said:

How do you dunk something that big ? 

Put in tub fill with water weigh it down 

Diablo Hermosa
On 1/4/2019 at 4:38 PM, darkvoyager said:

Update: currently drying most fruit. Had one cluster of THIRTEEN mushies, you know I cloned that goodness. 

Are these pins left my second flush pins or are they aborts? I figured I’d let em sit s little and see 

86FB5E5C-A947-4090-9DCD-C08428533E17.jpeg

12D50315-8B9D-41E7-AD1A-39D72F1B1C5C.jpeg

81FF1CB7-C03B-4AEF-A3DA-96B5A4AAA659.jpeg

FAE42E09-0FDE-42C9-B1BD-125CCC703DD8.jpegvery nice

Sonshyn

Looking good