• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• MagicalCriminal
      See I asked about this before about coir thinking it was structure and was told coir is slow nutes. I would say let's get our ducks in a row, but would hate us all chasing the wrong tangent. Perhaps some collaborative testing? Just not sure how to go about it. Any ideas?
    • MagicalCriminal
      I had to look.🙄 And now I regret it.😉
    • Moonphase
      No.   My understanding is they simply provide some form of nutrient to help pull the mycelium growth through the coir substrate.   Fruiting is a response to starvation and evaporation from what I understand so the less nutrients the shorter the time to fruit.    How much time should you wait after adding lime to take a new Ph reading?    I would assume adding untreated coir to high Ph coir would bring down the Ph level to an acceptable level.   If I am wrong in this assumption let me know.   If I should toss it let me know that as well.   
    • MagicalCriminal
      Thankfully bugs haven't been a issue here. But damn, how to rid a dwelling of powder mildew(if that's what I'm seeing)? Already tossed the house plants it was found on. Afraid I may need to vent the tent outside.
    • MagicalCriminal
      Do the grinds buffer high pH?