• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

Hippiebait

How does it look?

Hippiebait

3 days after casing. Humidity steady in the 90’s. Fae is on for 15 minutes then off for 15 minutes and constantly repeats that cycle. There is a fan in the Martha for air circulation also that comes on 15 minutes every 3 hours. I have failed a few attempts now In a different trek and I really hope this tub works out. Does it look ok to you folks?

2B512101-D453-41DF-ACB6-6728A1F5C55B.jpeg

E9C2C0C4-C5E4-4420-9E5F-1B2985744027.jpeg

F88E45A4-B2D9-451A-86D8-D4B75D02FAF6.jpeg

• Like 2

Brad

Is it a big monotub in a greenhouse? It looks clean. I'm on my first greenhouse grow so I could be wrong, but I think 90 humidity is better for uncased subs. I think 75 or 80 humidity is the target. On the other hand my casing is dry when I get home from work and I have to mist before and after work. I also use a tub liner because the sub shrinks a lot as it flushes.

Borgfer4542

Looks kinda wet... 

- is that just verm  casing layer?

- assumingField capacity was good when started?

Hippiebait

Sorry guys I didn’t see your posts. Yes it was a big tub in a greenhouse. I built the green house in the middle of the run. It was bacterial the clumps turned brown and then molded

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now