• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

AmySorg

Is this cake getting good?

AmySorg

It's been 1 week since the inoculation and they look wet! Is this normal? It's my second try, on the first one they were dry. I don't think it's mold, it's not getting green or smalling bad. They are always between 75F and 83F

20190106_001508.jpg

20190106_001442.jpg

20190106_001433.jpg

20190106_001241.jpg

20190106_001340.jpg

• Like 1

Bill Cozart

Looks like it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• OldManDan
      Pretty crappy quality pic, but, everything was white.  Started GT spores on agar here 6 days ago.  Took pic in still air box, may be contaminated now but who knows, I'll find out soon enough.   Cut into 6 pieces.  1 went into a jar of LC, 5 went into WBS jars. Going to be doing another round of WBS and 1 LC in the next week or two, whenever my PES hawaiin spores get here from different vendor.
    • Tripster727
      Beautiful! Congrats 👏
    • Tripster727
      I'm back. Nd yeah absent thoughts i got a super nice pinset going now no casing layer! on 3rd flush, also made a super clean LC. Strain is PF CLASSIC. I did make a print from the GT i doubt the sterility of it though so im not wasting any time with that yet.. Things are moving along 
    • OldManDan
      Parts per million and electrical current of the water.  Measured before you feed and after(after is measured through runoff).  You can buy a meter to test water with nutrient solution.  Although there is a K.I.S.S. method that wirks fine amd you dont need meters and a lot of water testing.  Just get Maxibloom and weigh out 7 grams per gallon of water, or use flora Nova bloom as directed.  With a ppm/EC meter you can fine tune exactly how much nutes your plants are getting for perfect dosage of the nutrients if you will.
    • Dr. Trip
      Dude myco, those things are pretty af! Quick question though, you said " PPM/ec (Going in and out) " idk what you're talking about here, PPM parts per million? of what?