• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

shroomy_peace

Diy Flowhood W/ Pics

onesickfreak    10
onesickfreak

what was the total cost?  thinking about putting one together, my glovebox works and all, but it is a pain in the ass...

• Like 1

shroomy_peace    210
shroomy_peace

Sorry for the delay on this guys, I got distracted this weekend, and then when I got it all together the PS didn't work, so I've gotta get another. I think I have another one out in the shed, just gotta go dig it out....

what was the total cost?  thinking about putting one together, my glovebox works and all, but it is a pain in the ass...

Total cost was only about $65 for me, but I already had the fan and a power supply ( I hope ). If you have to purchase the fan, it will be in the neighborhood of around $125 - $175. Here is a link to the fan I'm using.

http://www.dcm-mfg.com/pdf/radial/TEC2007_BH1600/BH1600-41-01.pdf

And there are some more suited for this application on this page. Can't purchase them here, and I'm honestly not sure of an inexpensive source for this type of fan.

http://www.dcm-mfg.com/pages/category.php?cat=radial

Here is a link to the gallery with all of the pics, I'll organize them into a tek and update the first post once I get a good PS on it and can verify that everything is working properly. Enjoy!

https://www.shroomology.org/gallery/album/105-diy-flowhood/

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Fungi2b
      @Tump sorry bud but I think your wrong..... I'm not trying to be a dickhead man but it's a running theme with you. Those blobs are knots man they are forming caps inside. I wanted to wait to say this till I did some reading and rechecked the tub. Here is a pic I hope you can see the difference from yesterday.I think you need to read more and maybe grow more before giving advice to new people man. Some of us have been talking and agree you give really bad advice to new members and new growers when it is able to be comprehended. I know @tomentose was reprimanded for pointing this out on someone's thread, but I'm gonna have to agree with him. It's awesome your so into the hobby and into helping others but I think you should really let ppl who know how to grow and teach take care of new growers. Man I got no hate for you at all, your very entertaining in fact. I hope you take this with a grain of salt please.  If I was the same fungi that started here I would have dumped that tub prob for fear of tamming my other grows. In the beginning man I made so many choices based on things you told me and I wish I didn't man.
    • Fungi2b
      @GRayt_ray Well the print I chose and the section I took noced up a few half pints I didn't let them grow out tho I just wanted the myc. It was mainly tomentose growth so that's what I isolated, it looks real good for only one round of isolation to me. So far none of it has Tammed but I pitched the other jars b-4 they finished. Let me know if you want a print back after I fruit a full canopy of these weirdos, and show you what's up.
    • GRayt_ray
      I feel like if I had the room and no job I could do something like it. But fuck that lol
    • GRayt_ray
      Awesome I was worried it would be dirty cause my first time ect ect. Excited to see how it does, will be mad if you get a great flush lol
    • Fungi2b
      Well that's one angle I didn't look at @Tump.  Guess we will wait and see. Do you think I got a case of bubble guys? And cubes do overlay all the time if r.h is too high. Eating casing is the same as overlay right? And how many ppl per month ask how to stop cubes from doing it?