• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

Moonphase

Grow Log #2.

Moonphase

First 12 jars are being sterilized.  Figured I'd do a couple BRF jar teks.   A+ and Carumba.  They were freebies.   Getting into the swing of things before trying some bulk grows of penis envy, Tampanesis, before the Jalisco.   I'll noc' them up tomorrow morning.   Wish me luck.   :hippie: 

Moonphase

Noc'd up 8 jars with Carumba (Brazillian strain).   8 jars with 10 cc's.   Damn.  I am still an over squirter.  Was hoping to get 10 jars maybe even 12.   Nope.   Since I sterilized 12 I went ahead and noc'd up 4 jars with with A+ using up 5 cc's.   Don't think the A+ will do much but I had those extra 4 jars looking at me.   WTF right?   Today I'll start putting together a shopping list for rye berry bulk grows in 6 qt tubs.   I'll be doing 3 strains in bulk grows.   The A+.   Some Tampanesis.   And a penis envy.   It'll be an interesting spring.   12 jars in the electronics room where it's nice and warm for the next 5 weeks.  Now for a break.    :fyou: 

mushmouth

It's pretty difficult for me too.

• Like 1

Moonphase

Tick tock tick tock tick tock.   Is it 5 weeks yet?   The waiting is the hardest part.  

• Like 1

darkvoyager
32 minutes ago, Moonphase said:

Tick tock tick tock tick tock.   Is it 5 weeks yet?   The waiting is the hardest part.  

4/5 more days and I an bring my tubs out to fruit woo! haha

• Like 1

Moonphase

Wish I had started something before I went off on that 5 week vaca.   They would have been ready to fruit on my return.   Next time!   

darkvoyager
3 minutes ago, Moonphase said:

Wish I had started something before I went off on that 5 week vaca.   They would have been ready to fruit on my return.   Next time!   

I try to keep something at every stage so I never run out of shit to do, have 2 tubs coming out tomorrow, normally have spawn ready to go as soon as tubs free up but I started experiencing a little senescence and finally nocc'd with my clones so woo! plus I made a syringe that im debating on using now gotta keep something at every stage to stay busy or I end up bored as f with the hobby haha

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Moonphase
1 hour ago, darkvoyager said:

I try to keep something at every stage so I never run out of shit to do, have 2 tubs coming out tomorrow, normally have spawn ready to go as soon as tubs free up but I started experiencing a little senescence and finally nocc'd with my clones so woo! plus I made a syringe that im debating on using now gotta keep something at every stage to stay busy or I end up bored as f with the hobby haha

Next time I leave somethings getting noc'd up a couple days before departure.  

Incubation closet temperature check today was holding steady at 81F.    I'll peek next week.    

• Like 1

Moonphase

Tomorrow I peek.   It'll give me a good idea of any differences since I peeked last time at 9 days.    Tick tock tick tock tick tock.   

aqudoc

Fingers crossed Moonphase