• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

Sonshyn

Nocd up all those popcorn jars with a grain to grain transfer of some Puerto Rican’s that colonized some WBS . This is after 24 hours . 

image.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Moonphase
      Only one way to find out for sure.   Mix it with a good substrate and see if it colonizes cleanly.   If so case it and put it into fruiting conditions.  
    • Mushinist
      Yum, the bottom looks like it's full of bacteria hence the gooey looking grains, and if it takes 2 months to get to that weak looking myc then something is wrong. With GT it should look more like a big cotton ball. 
    • DonkeyHote
      It looks ok to me. I would proceed to the next step of your tek. I assume you're going to mix with a bulk substrate.
    • AmySorg
      So I bought two grain spawn bags (from shroom supply). They took forever to grew the mycelium (almost two months). The first one was very weird so I just threw it away (sadly). The Second one is weird so I'm not sure if I should proceed with it.    There's white all over it but it doesn't look like mycelium but it doesn't look like mold either.    Can you guys help me please? 
    • Sonshyn
      So the tek says you need an oven bag with a blue ship about 1/3 from the bottom  of the bag, and a tyvek patch 2/3 of the way to the top of the bag that you tape on or use rtv.    My my question is it says to cover the patch with foil so the tyvek doesn’t get wet ... so just tape some foil over the patch or???