• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

aqudoc

KSSS grow

Mushinist
1 hour ago, 6spore6 said:

And that is how you do it... :)

That was all him, don't let him fool ya!

• Like 2

aqudoc
4 hours ago, Mushinist said:

That was all him, don't let him fool ya!

LMFAO!!!  :facepalm:

• Haha 1

darkvoyager

nice job. that syringe dark as f I had to double take haha 

• Like 1

Mushski

I dig your set up! Will stay tuned.🤘

• Like 1

aqudoc

Watching the tubs closely, worried this could be tam, hasn't changed much from yesterday so leaning toward myc.  I have poor record of subsequent flushes to date, hoping the Martha changes things.  I had/have a hard time w/ clearing all the mini-pins when I harvest.  I like to get the harvest in one batch and then sacrifice the minis so I can move forward and keep things on schedule.  How do you go after those little  guys, I pinch 'em, but now thinking mayb hot scalpel or??

IMG_2373.jpg.89e37f99669c1e501161a208af14fe20.jpg

IMG_2375.jpg.1ac3ad0899e035ea2b20f407a7eb904e.jpg

• Like 1

mushmouth

Probably not the best way, but if there are a shit ton of them I rub my hand over the substrate then dump them out. After the first flush I can't be bothered with anything else, lol. I like to keep things moving as well.

• Thanks 1

aqudoc
26 minutes ago, mushmouth said:

if there are a shit ton of them

There were and after the soak I saw how many I missed and watching them shrivel just raises my tam paranoia.  I pretty much was trying anything by the time I pinched through, they held on tight! lol don't know if running my hand over them would hav broke them off fkn phish superprints lol

• Haha 2

mushmouth

You'll be fine. They usually shrivel up to nothing anyway.

• Like 1

aqudoc

OK I chill then thanks bud.  btw, got some syringes coming, one is Cambodian, I'm told your specialty ;)

• Like 1

aqudoc
53 minutes ago, phish said:

Keep fanning by hand and misting finely when needed to keep that casing just moist enough.

They're in Martha, internal fan kicks on w/ the cool mister, exhaust fan 2 min per hour.  Rh set to 90, temp @ 70.

55 minutes ago, phish said:

e ready for a killer flush !!

performing daily affirmations to the dehydrator lol 

phish

It wouldn’t hurt to open it up wide twice a day, and fan the opening with a big old tote cover or the like for just a few seconds for a real fresh air exchange.

The air is gonna get a bit stale in there, you’ll see. Trial and error got me to the manual fanning twice a day.

• Like 2