• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

Baphomet

I thought I posted this already but then couldn’t find it and haven’t gotten any messages for replies so... 

help! I’m a noob... I got some all in one bags to get to know mushrooms... I inoculated one bag with penis envy and it colonized then I mixed it and it recolonized and then I exposed it to fruiting conditions... it has no pins but has grown a bunch of mutant looking blobs that look like deformed caps and some with white mycelium on them... so does anyone have advice?? It’s been a month in fruiting conditions.... it shows no signs of contam but is blobby so should I open the bag and remove the blobs and put it in a FC? Shock it with cold? What can I do to attempt to get some mushrooms instead of weird blobs... 

I attached pics and I know they’re hard to see but it should give an idea...

2A48ABE0-38A3-4771-A2DA-86CD2B461D20.jpeg

77E38458-E39E-45F7-9604-2E3CB3C78D3D.jpeg

A4D5B898-B249-43A3-9E15-A7E284E79451.jpeg

B55F4DBC-D89A-4987-9728-DC1DFFE09D5C.jpeg

darkvoyager

one month fruiting conditions and nothing? id trash that bag buy all your own equipment and make your own shit. id never try a "premade bag". you just dont know the quality of how it was made if they even did it right. how long its been since etc etc too many variables. I have no idea what the blobs are, I have a few grows under my belt no PE but those dont look remotely familiar to anything ive done or read. you bag also looks hella wet. id restart sorry bro my guess is its contaminated :(

• Like 1

Baphomet

I’ve read about blobs and mutants a bunch but no one says really what to do when they occur... I know this isn’t uncommon and my other bags are doing great, tons of pins, but they’re different strains... I’ve also heard of others having troubles with blobs on PE in their own fruiting chambers... again I have trouble finding any info about how long to let the mutants grow before cutting them as the mutants are supposedly extremely potent as well... I dunno just tryin to find more info...

Baphomet

I have other bags doing great... the Z and Cambodian are both doing awesomely... the bag doesn’t seem to have any more condensation than the other bags... I’m still just trying to figure out when and what to do with these mutants!! Side note, one pin is growing in the PE bag! 

Heres a pic of the all in one bag with the PE it has the vent strip...

5FD5F567-9CC8-45B6-AECB-90E207A14394.jpeg

• Like 1

Baphomet

Do you think I should cut the blobs off? I can put a FC together pretty quickly so I guess I’ll do that...

darkvoyager
1 hour ago, Baphomet said:

Do you think I should cut the blobs off? I can put a FC together pretty quickly so I guess I’ll do that...

Just read somewhere that if you don’t case your PE to expect blobs so maybe put into the Fc and leave them for now 

• Like 1

Baphomet

It’s got soil mixed in it... I don’t think soaking is a good idea with that is it? 

Baphomet

Ok, I have a little tote tub I can turn into an FC pretty quickly so I’ll do that and give you some updates on the one little pin that has formed and seems to actually be growing and send pics of any future pins and fruits... my other bags are doing really well I have tons of mushrooms growing from the easy strains, I’ll prolly share some pics once I harvest

Baphomet

Honestly the all in one bags seem fine and have helped me learn about the growth of mushrooms and I personally would recommend them for beginners just to get to know the mushroom before attempting your own grow... which is basically my plan... I have some LC made and plan to try a large grow next... but I definitely feel more confident after using the bags and think it has really helped educate me as I have done a lot of reading during the grow... I definitely want to learn more from experiences of members here who are skilled so when I do my next grow I will have support!

Baphomet

i get ya... but I’m still pleased with my first attempt in bags... here are some of the good bags and pics of the blobs that broke off when I moved to the FC

DA178250-D302-4F62-88B3-76675FDCA2E2.jpeg

21926550-1903-41DF-821F-06146C72293B.jpeg

7F082C23-750A-46E9-98AC-AF7D43E2464E.jpeg

• Like 1

Baphomet

So you’re saying I should roll it in verm? I cut it open and left a couple inches of plastic on the bottom and put it in a small plastic FC I threw together... I’m still very noobish so I’m not sure what that will do or why so I would appreciate any more info or possible links that might help understand more. I have read a lot already but can use real life coaching... 

i have like 20 grams of blobs so yep, gonna munch em and see what they do... I’ve heard mutants and blobs are often stronger than actual mushies so I’ll let you know how they taste... wink wink!

3 hours ago, 6spore6 said:

Hell yea... I hope your penises do well... I'll be waiting on updates!

Lol!!! Love them penises!! I’m hoping this doesn’t just turn green on me...

Baphomet

More blobs... about to eat my first fresh mushrooms and they’re blobs!!! A couple were very mutant mushrooms as you can see in the pics

63C8F830-8D2C-4473-8169-5FD1CB39AB69.jpeg

48A61618-2936-475D-9EC4-31E5016AA371.jpeg

1666D750-3A73-4B88-82E8-49733E415F61.jpeg

4C0D2086-CE72-481E-9AB1-CE28B5A391DF.jpeg

Baphomet

Wow they taste waaay better than dried!!! Dried taste so bad but these are more like normal mushrooms with that distinct flavor you get from magic mushies! Yay! Can’t wait for my other bags to finish so I can share those too!

Baphomet

Wow!!! I split it with my wife but those little blobs were loaded with psilocybin!!!! We are both frying now just meltin on the bed watching the Big Lebowski... but wow!! really great body high and colorful as can be! Only about 9 grams each and we are lit! Just stopping in to say wow, never underestimate how powerful a blob can be!!! Ok back to feeling nice and less internet...

darkvoyager
5 minutes ago, Baphomet said:

Wow!!! I split it with my wife but those little blobs were loaded with psilocybin!!!! We are both frying now just meltin on the bed watching the Big Lebowski... but wow!! really great body high and colorful as can be! Only about 9 grams each and we are lit! Just stopping in to say wow, never underestimate how powerful a blob can be!!! Ok back to feeling nice and less internet...

damnit this is why I need some PE lol 

• Haha 1

Baphomet

Ok, unfortunately back in reality after a wonderfully colorful mellow fry... still pretty amazed that a blob could be so potent!! I was still feeling the effects at 11pm so it had long legs too!  The rest of the block of PE are in a tub with better FAE now as I await the slow growth of new mushrooms and not blobs!! Fingers crossed... 

but on a side note... so I have other all in one bags doing great, one is doing so well I have to ask questions!! So my one bag has around 50 pins in it!  Yeah baby! But lots of the  pins are growing on the sides of the bag,too many!! And before even asking I’m sure the answer will be yes but, should I remove the block from this bag too and let those side fruits go crazy or will they be just fine and just wait until their veils break?

Here’s a pic to give an idea what I mean, you can see some pins forming pretty far down on the side with little room to grow... will they just push their way up? What are the advantages of removing it and how likely is contam after this point? Thanks!

BA1BD5CD-9FD7-43F0-9B8E-B9CA79AE8B95.jpeg

• Like 1

Baphomet

Edit: there are about 100 pins after a rough count...

darkvoyager

They won’t grow as well as the ones up top. I’d put it in a FC if you got one they’ll keep growing tho. 

• Like 1

Baphomet

That’s what I’m thinking too but just looking for second opinions... also is there a risk increase of contamputting multiple cakes in the same FC? Like if one contains will they all contam? Or as long as they’re not touching they’ll be ok? Just trying to ask questions I’ve not seen enough discussions on... 

darkvoyager
3 hours ago, Baphomet said:

That’s what I’m thinking too but just looking for second opinions... also is there a risk increase of contamputting multiple cakes in the same FC? Like if one contains will they all contam? Or as long as they’re not touching they’ll be ok? Just trying to ask questions I’ve not seen enough discussions on... 

I don’t do cakes just minis but if one contams you wanna get it out of there ASAP or chances are they all will

• Like 1

Baphomet

Well my penis envy is still fruiting blobs... a few little mushies are starting to grow and a few pins... on the bright side the blobs are loaded with psilocybin!!! Here’s a couple pics of what my PE is doing... so on the bright side I’ll have plenty of mutant blobs that are extremely potent and hopefully those pins grow into some nice penises!! If they don’t curl in on themselves like the others have done like you can see in the pics... I think I should take advice and try rolling this in verm so I can get one good flush.... I’ll let these finish growing then strip the mutant blobs and then roll it and try making it fruit again and hopefully it will only grow proper mushies so I can show em off! But I already ate the equivalent of 1 dry gram of blobs and it was awesome!!!! So fingers crossed and any more advice greatly appreciated.... I’d hate for these lovely spores to only to grow blobs... I want big penises!!! Big meaty penises!!!😜

please no offers to share your penises! 🤪

4994CC7C-6F99-44C0-A445-965354BF4369.jpeg

CB277531-44B2-4907-8B25-34F0C9191CEC.jpeg

D3BF6517-4AAD-4480-9F17-4D7F2FE3215E.jpeg

040FAFEA-B505-420D-BEC1-9DA44B731C1D.jpeg

347C4EA6-69A7-4F00-BCB8-45BD92899C8C.jpeg

A4326D84-DC10-4CD0-B736-FC41FBB7358A.jpeg

B4A681C8-2829-4442-9D11-A77420139667.jpeg

Baphomet

Truffles?? More penis envy blobs... I think I’ll munch em tomorrow!!!

7BDAE685-B887-4703-BF02-DEEECF9BE80B.jpeg

B3C80305-9E9F-4E40-AA94-249B7ED88783.jpeg