• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

Monamie403

Help - getting migraines around my substrate jars

Monamie403

So....this hasn't been a great first timer experience. I went and checked on my jars today and immediately started feeling nauseous and had a headache. Should I just toss the whole set of jars?

Flawedprophecy

Yes. If you did not feel well toss everything. What though made you feel that way? 

You can always start over 

mushmouth

It might be all in your head. Some people who work in office buildings say that the smell of sprinkler water gives them headaches and they have to leave. At this point, it's just something to laugh at.

Try to be brave, my friend.

• Like 2

Moonphase

Coincidence.    Don't be paranoid.   

OldManDan

Normally my migraines are triggered by barometric pressure changes or I get normal headaches from either dehydration, lack of sugar for X amount of time, lack of caffeine for X amount of time. 

Psylocybin is used to treat cluster headaches, so it may actually help with your migraines.  I'll let you know if it works for me once I have some ready.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now