• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

njheaz

Ordering spores

njheaz

Does ordering psilocybin spores put you on any sort of watch list?

njheaz

More so curious than worried. 

Baphomet

Yeah spores are nothing... they’re completely legal. It’s cultivating that’s illegal in most states... unless you live in New Mexico, growing mushrooms is technically legal in NM... they have people here who also grow peyote legally... if you’re super worried just form your own church and get legal status for religious ceremonies! That’s how they grow peyote in New Mexico...

• Like 2

darkvoyager

spores and the mycelium are all legal right until the point where its in FC starting to produce the goods. then they're hawt haha 

Robotard

Spores: legal in all 50. Cultivation: duh

Read. A book. Or two

Not being patronizing, Mush love, research the laws of your land

Sorry 48

Baphomet
48 minutes ago, Robotard said:

Read. A book. Or two

Sorry 48

But as I said in New Mexico...

• Haha 1

Brad

ammonium nitrate is legal but you will be investigated if you buy it. 

8 hours ago, darkvoyager said:

spores and the mycelium are all legal right until the point where its in FC starting to produce the goods. then they're hawt haha 

You need to see some video of how insane cops get after finding jars of grain spawn, which they call mushroom seeds. Lol

Only spores are legal.

• Haha 1

njheaz

I appreciate the response from everyone but I feel like I need to highlight this because I keep getting repeat responses... I am not worried. It was a question that I wanted an answer to when starting this hobby for myself. I want to know exactly what I'm getting into and who else might want to keep an eye on me. I did plenty of research on what is legal and what is not and I don't plan to share the fruits of my labor with just anyone.

11 hours ago, Robotard said:

Read. A book. Or two

Sorry 48

Got to love the belittling use of those periods to show your superiority… but you weren't patronizing lol. In this highly intelligent response my one and only question was not answered.  

njheaz

You da man, OldManDan 

Robotard
4 hours ago, njheaz said:

I appreciate the response from everyone but I feel like I need to highlight this because I keep getting repeat responses... I am not worried. It was a question that I wanted an answer to when starting this hobby for myself. I want to know exactly what I'm getting into and who else might want to keep an eye on me. I did plenty of research on what is legal and what is not and I don't plan to share the fruits of my labor with just anyone.

Got to love the belittling use of those periods to show your superiority… but you weren't patronizing lol. In this highly intelligent response my one and only question was not answered.  

No brother, I guess not. But I might not live where you do, and the laws here might not be the same. And said I was NOT being a patronizing ass.

But good luck anyways:wub:

njheaz

I'm not mad at you, robo. Ensuring my safety and protection from legal troubles was and still remains priority number 1 while exploring this new hobby. Finding out what is legal and what is not was very easy to find. A simple google search answered those questions. The one question that I could never find was if my name and information was collected by any law enforcement agency solely for purchasing spores. I asked it here because I was unable to find that answer. I asked it here because this is where i believe the experts in all aspects of this field are passing along useful information. 

• Like 2

Baphomet
1 hour ago, njheaz said:

I'm not mad at you, robo. Ensuring my safety and protection from legal troubles was and still remains priority number 1 while exploring this new hobby. Finding out what is legal and what is not was very easy to find. A simple google search answered those questions. The one question that I could never find was if my name and information was collected by any law enforcement agency solely for purchasing spores. I asked it here because I was unable to find that answer. I asked it here because this is where i believe the experts in all aspects of this field are passing along useful information. 

The answer to that question is who knows??? No one knows for sure what gets you put on a watch list as we are not privy to those lists... so yes it’s possible, but not likely... no one really cares about mushrooms

Mush Zombie
8 hours ago, njheaz said:

Topic locked. Don't continue this trend of behavior on this website towards other members. It is unnecessary.

PS I mentioned that I've been buying and selling spores for nearly 2 decades. No one has ever asked me for a customer list. No one follows me around.

If this doesn't answer your question, then hang it up or buy some and find out for yourself.