Hey guys, most of you know I spend more time in o'l Wally's world, and just to let y'all know, pallets are being set for a Organic Expert Gardener pallet of.... 8lb compressed blocks of Coco coir, Organic, and roughly $7.87/$8 a block. I think I pay approx a buck a pound normally from Home depot, and a good thing about this is I smelled a block and no musty odor, seems like good stuff.

So if you want coir for a buck a pound, (unhydrated) this is a great buy.

• Like 2

They have 50# bags of Pennington’s Wild Bird Seed for about $14.97 too!!!

It’s usually a 49# bag but they give you an extra 10# free.

Thats the deal if the day. 

Stock up on the essentials people

46 minutes ago, Twotails said:

Hey guys, most of you know I spend more time in o'l Wally's world, and just to let y'all know, pallets are being set for a Organic Expert Gardener pallet of.... 8lb compressed blocks of Coco coir, Organic, and roughly $7.87/$8 a block. I think I pay approx a buck a pound normally from Home depot, and a good thing about this is I smelled a block and no musty odor, seems like good stuff.

So if you want coir for a buck a pound, (unhydrated) this is a great buy.

What department? I've looked at mine before, and asked the oh so helpful blueshirt.

Lawn an garden on a 4x4 (full) expert pallet ours is over half sold already

And In my time working at Wally world before moving to be a more professional Wally worlder, there was many people who I would see get the stuff for bulk over the years and you should see there faces 

Customer comes asking for XYZ, I look at the cart and go "Oh if your growing mushrooms, use XYZ instead, or similar" someone even came back for more help.  If questions pop up I always talk about edibals, but the real stoners/growers KNOW what I was referencing. (I was good at probing intentions, I had to lol I sold ammunition) lol wonder if any of my customers joined here lol

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Sonshyn
4 minutes ago, Twotails said:

I would think it would be tough, I use a 5 dollar tote from walmart

Do you use these big bricks for monos? If so How many monos will this fill ? I’m trying to figure out how many dubs per brick as I don’t really want to break this brick up . Rather just use it all up 

Robotard
2 hours ago, Sonshyn said:

Do you use these big bricks for monos? If so How many monos will this fill ? I’m trying to figure out how many dubs per brick as I don’t really want to break this brick up . Rather just use it all up 

If you happen to make too much for your intended purposes, why not use jars for the extra. You can pc them and should be good left in the fridge for a while. I had jars left for a few weeks that I was able to use later on. As for how long you could hold on to substrate, idk.😟

Twotails

You can spread it out and dry it too, that's what I do. Same with my reptile moss I use for my Bufo Americanus.