• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

Sonshyn

Sonshyn does a grow log

MagicalCriminal

Doesn't casing improve multiple flushes? Not casing would give you an earlier first flush. I guess it really depends on your priorities.

Sonshyn

@MagicalCriminal normally I would but when I pulled a couple tubs out of my IC they were all pinned up already and idk if casing them would mess things up ?

I’ve had multiple flushes before when I did bags and never cased bags . 

MagicalCriminal

Sounds like experiment time with casing being the only difference. 

Sonshyn

I’m just going to leave those two alone . Nothing ventured .

• Like 1

MagicalCriminal

Thumbs up for experiments with only 1 variable. Looking forward to your results.

I already have my first experiment planned for faster LC growth. Can hardly wait to get started. 

Sonshyn

Just wondering why that patch in the middle didn’t close . 

Doent appear to be a different color or zooming anything colorful . 

Any thoughts shroomology ?

image.jpg

Sonshyn

Btw I threw those two uncased tubs out . They gave me a few penis envies but they had stuff growing on the fruits, blue stuff on the caps like dust ...

I did however like the cluster and the density of those mushrooms and took the center and put it in some H2O2 and then onto some agar . So we will see what we can get from it if anything .