• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

Moonphase

Myc is eating through the casing on a couple of the re-cased tubs.   I'm not going to add yet more casing.   I'm going to let them go with minimal misting and fanning so evaporation of the underlying cake continues.   Hope to see some pinning this week on the 5 remaining tubs.   Rh holding at 80-82.   Next weekend should tell the tale.  :thinking:

Moonphase

I have no idea what is going on with these small, alleged, p. mex tubs.   Lost one.   Two more chewed through the additional casing.   One so bad it was almost all exposed mic which was pretty dry and then blued up when I sprayed it down.   I added about a 1/4 straight verm, straight out of the bag, to the top in an effort to try to protect the exposed myc since I have no casing left.   One is showing what I think to be knots up through the casing and two others do not appear to be doing anything.   Rh is holding at 82%.   I think this tek is going to be a complete and total failure.   I've got another 2 weeks to mess around with them and that's it.   

Moonphase

Had to bury one of the p. mex (alleged) tubs under the tree in the back yard.   Down to 4 now and no real signs of primordial formation.   This tek will probably end up a 100% complete and total failure.   :tomatosplap:

Moonphase

Lost two more p. mex tubs.   Down to 2.   Doubtful they will do anything either.   :angry:

Moonphase

Myc is eating through straight verm with no nutes on one of the last tubs.   The other one.... nothing.    

Moonphase

The last two alleged p.  mex tubs were buried out behind the tree in the back yard.   The myc, whatever it was, was dying.   This tek was a complete and total failure.   Except for learning what not to do and what doesn't work and some "vendors" out there can not be trusted.   Still have to put a trace on my Money Order.   :fyou: