• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

Flawedprophecy

First time making chocolates

Flawedprophecy

First go at it. Very simple just white chocolate and mushrooms. It was a bitch waiting on the double boiler to melt it though. Didn't weigh anything but these are going to be pretty stought. Combination of aa+ and amazons. Made them for someone who has been helping me out with edibles and I feel like I need to return the favor. I went alittle to hard on the spray but didnt want it to stick. Wax paper probably wouldn't but it sucked enough I didn't want to chance it 

20190307_181817.jpg

MuShRoOmRaDaR96

How did you make those? Did you powderize the shrooms and stir into chocolate or did you put them in whole?

Flawedprophecy

I grinded them up to kind of flaky, but not powdered then just mixed in the chocolate for a few and put on wax paper

MuShRoOmRaDaR96

Ah, I see. I plan to try it one day, but my plan is to grind em up real fine and then mixing in the chocolate. Then use like a 10 section silicone mold and pour them. Try my best to make them to where they are about 2g shrooms in each piece of the bar. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Codquad
      I'm new to this site and new to growing as well. I am using a mail order grow- kit and I am at the spawning stage, 14 days in and I'm worried that I've killed it by overheating my grow room. The space heater I was using was wildly inaccurate and I think was pumping up the temperature to above 30°C for over a week. I have a new heater now and it is set at 28°C and it appears I am completely free of contamination however I only have about 15 to 20% mycellium spawn throughout the straw substrate and would like to get an opinion on whether I've killed things or if I've just delayed growth. The growth that is there looks healthy but I have not seen much progress lately.
    • Newgrower222
      Thanks for the info. So I went on and tried to create 2 jars of LC. One with maple syrup and one with honey. I did them just like the instructions on this forum and was as careful as possible not to get contamination like sterilising the needle after each injection and so on. The jars you see in the picture are for more than 20 days ago if you look really close there are some tiny strings are visible in there but I'm not sure if it's mycelium. And the two jars of grains are a mix of grains and wild bird seed. It's been 5 days since I injected them with spore syringe but there is no sign of mycelium, not even a green mold of contamination. The syringe is b+ from Avalon . I'm thinking maybe I've got pure water inside a syringe. Give me some hope guys it's really frostrating to see the only hope of fun I had is going nowhere.😑😑😑 I don't even care about taking shrooms I just want to see mycelium grow... Btw I've been keeping the jars in a room temperature in the dark of course.
    • DonkeyHote
      Now that you have pins I would cut back on the fanning.  When my mush stays small, it's usually a lack of FAE. My setup is ultra low tek. I start sgfc with the holes taped up on sides and top. After I get pins I untape some/most of the holes to adjust FAE. It's kind of bootleg, but it's working for me at the moment. I usually average 3g per cake, per flush.    Congrats on getting those to finally pop.
    • Organix
      Thank you for the library of information & community! Questions regarding the Mush Zombie 60 qt monotub: During the "spawn to tub" (Section 3) 1)Do the holes need to be in place at this point? 2)Would it be ok to have the trash bag fully encapsulate the environment or does there need to be sufficient air exchange at this point? 3)If this is an issue during day 1 of 10 incubation, should one open the tub once a day to provide fresh air, or will it be ok for this 10 day period? The tub is in a 81*F bath (Cold House) & placed inside another tub to float on top. If all is good great, otherwise any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank You Again!
    • Sonshyn
      I don’t think you’ll be able to post anything without me reading it in Bill’s voice .