Jump to content
  • Welcome Guest!

    Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

Recommended Posts

darkvoyager
49 minutes ago, Baphomet said:

Here’s one of my good penises from my crazy attempt to grow penis envy... it took almost two weeks for it to grow. mostly I grew mutants and blobs but this flush has several penises!! So here’s a biggie!! I also have a blob growing that’s massive, it’s only a giant cap growing... I’ll take pics when I pick it but it’s still growing...

this one was 40 grams!!! Gonna eat it up!!!

F9EBF166-6643-4D3B-97B4-6C863B104755.jpeg

😲 40g one shroom that’s CRAY haha.

 

ordered an agar plate of APE today can’t wait 😊 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Baphomet
49 minutes ago, darkvoyager said:

😲 40g one shroom that’s CRAY haha.

 

ordered an agar plate of APE today can’t wait 😊 

Oooh! Share your results! 

Oh and yeah it’s super dense!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Baphomet

Wow... just are the cap, it tastes like pure psilocybin!! I almost gagged trying to swallow it...  wow is all I can say and I’ll report on potency for the PE later

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
darkvoyager

Should’ve ate it fresh 👀 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Baphomet
19 hours ago, darkvoyager said:

Should’ve ate it fresh 👀 

I did... it was in the fridge... omg!!! It was a total abomination!!!! I almost vomited tryin to just swallow the cap!!! I got completely lost for about 5-6 hours... talked to god and all that... really insane!!!! Complete ego meltdown on a cap!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Whuuuuut

Dang that’s epic!How much was that dry?

been reading and searching and today I checked some cakes I had made before I knew much and realize I have 15 PE pints fully noccd. Only been researching cake teks but all of a sudden I need a bright idea, to get all that myc going in the next week.. got smaller totes with weatherproof just haven’t figured it out the best noob strategy, I do have a Martha/gh as Its a desert climate here. Never done the PE but the myc looks gorgeous a few are bruising..I’ll stop now lolol cheers

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Baphomet
On 3/20/2019 at 9:15 PM, Whuuuuut said:

Dang that’s epic!How much was that dry?

Well as mushrooms 🍄 are 90% water then it would be about 4 grams dry... but I ate it fresh!!! I bit the cap off and had a hard time swallowing it cuz it had so much psilocybin!!! Not to mention fresh are more potent!! So super potent in every possible way!! Yeah if you don’t cultivate the PE correctly you’ll get mutants and blobs that are super ultra potent and it’ll be like Russian roulette cuz one half gram might have the same amount of psilocybin as a 20 gram mushroom!! But if you’re into super potency then I guess it might be the way to go... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Whuuuuut

Very good to know I’ve only eaten dry in my past, believe highly though, in my experience and talking to acquaintances mostly, that the smaller the stronger, the younger the stronger, and ur saying the fresher the stronger, connects a lot of dots.. had a nice Saturday morning harvest ;) the 2nd pic are from a diff cake (maz) pulled them bc like half the cap/veil was open and some looked normal on half but you could see all the gills on the other half.

anyone seen this or figured it out? Got some ideas but definitely curious.

B5184755-ED9A-475B-B7F0-BF293B8E1EA1.jpeg

5E7F4F6A-2C1C-43DF-9665-B46F6052BC69.jpeg

B4D3F78D-1093-43BC-9A50-58BE4F38EBB4.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Baphomet
On 3/23/2019 at 5:37 PM, Whuuuuut said:

Very good to know I’ve only eaten dry in my past, believe highly though, in my experience and talking to acquaintances mostly, that the smaller the stronger, the younger the stronger, and ur saying the fresher the stronger, connects a lot of dots.. had a nice Saturday morning harvest ;) the 2nd pic are from a diff cake (maz) pulled them bc like half the cap/veil was open and some looked normal on half but you could see all the gills on the other half.

anyone seen this or figured it out? Got some ideas but definitely curious.

B5184755-ED9A-475B-B7F0-BF293B8E1EA1.jpeg

5E7F4F6A-2C1C-43DF-9665-B46F6052BC69.jpeg

B4D3F78D-1093-43BC-9A50-58BE4F38EBB4.jpeg

Are those PE? The caps of my PE have been odd... the one from the pic above didn’t have proper gills, hard to describe... but I had others that did like some of your pics where the caps twisted and pulled away funny... but I have to say the PE can be very very potent... I mean half a gram and blasted potent!! Back to subject though, the PE are weird and I’d like to know why so many of the caps do that and why... 

as far as smaller stronger, well sometimes... the 40 gram one above was the strongest mushroom I’ve ever had... I ate the cap only and my body tried to stop me and tried to throw it up as soon as I tried to swallow it and all I could taste was psilocybin...  and I had a mutant blob that was about 25grams wet and that was the same... so sometimes the big mushies are loaded with good stuff but small aborts are definitely very potent as wel...

but overall I would agree with you and like comparing notes from mushies... question, does everyone get emotional on mushrooms? It seems they make people more introspective and very emotional 😭 when I did my last heroic dose I got really blasted and ended up crying and feeling sad and was hard on myself etc and a friend of mine who is also a bit of a psychonaut and he basically agrees they tend to make you that way, unlike say LSD... I’m thinking about growing some San Pedro next and starting doing the same with mescaline... see what the differences are etc and then maybe combine them and take notes etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Whuuuuut

Ya even that pin was doing it, prob was pe, I mixed cakes up on the first big FC being disorganized, first flush though I figure after I pull the rest off tomorrow and dunk it maybe I'll see better form, got arecommended brand verm and peat, *oyster shell, hydratedlime, coir etc to get a bit more experimental on rolls *and for sub/casing pe experiment coming soon.

***Should I waste no time and do a 60 qt tub or larger for 15 pe cakes or try and smash out a bunch of smaller 15qts

Sidenote: prob only use the best 12 or so seriously, others will be cake or outside experiment.

Regarding baphomets quandry, for sure I can remember being hard on myself but that's where the best learning/ enlightening is found. sadness is always like a dark keyhole to burst forth from in the first peak or two or however different ways ppl want to construe the 'feeling'. They can and with a proper dose will bring out the best/worst brightest and darkest of us, anyone strongwilled-minded enough to make it thru happily is usually a better person to humanity. In my opinion, as all this is, it's like the whole ego death is just one idea one person's thought that was connected with and so on, rip TM, couldn't it just as well be, not killing or holding back the ego but allowing the ego to embrace what it's missing, harmony. cause all our egos are dicks, male or female or whatever! in our own ways of course but thats still the truest us beyond our constructed or man-made society. The "us" that we all think to hide about That's why some people go craZy after mindbending trips, can't handle the truth,  she's a crazy beautiful caaaaaaant. once u think you seen it, some say it's as if you have subconsciously lost any reasoning to 'be' in the state we are existing. Had some way too deep convos (tongue&mind) in LSD and mush but there's so much about it, u can never talk about it All, ya know, figure out the point, deeper reason for being, much less reconstruct some of the shit from colors or vibrations or wallswirls into noisemaking ass English, but that's just one average Joe's opinion.  :P

don't remember crying on shrooms but I'm sure I have, I was always too amazed with everything to let a trip go bad and I didn't trip around shitheads.. u wanna talk about crying on drugs though man, try having a personal quarter ounce of Molly and 10000 ppl glowing in the dark screaming love at wonderland. Whewwww. Never again. Feeling old.

Better cut off the adderol or the admins are gonna start telling me to use a different section instead of offering any criticism, constructive or whatsoever about all the issues/pics I've had. Don't think I've had one response by admin......................................

 

 

 

 

 

Wait for it....................

 

 

 

 

Hi :+)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Snippy
On 3/16/2019 at 12:47 AM, darkvoyager said:

😲 40g one shroom that’s CRAY haha.

 

ordered an agar plate of APE today can’t wait 😊 

LOL, right on...next time get 4 more of those and split them in half and boil them in a medium size pot of water 7/8ths full untill bubbling then go back a notch or two on stove until bubbles are smaller zipping around and let boil like that for 15-20 min. Then screen out mushroom pulp and put all pulp into hankerchief and squeeze the rest of that psylicibin back into the pot untill no more drips out....Then pour pot thru screen into a picture and add  a sh^tload of sugar and a bunch of ice and stir.....Now you have intensified your boomers into 10x more potent bitches brew that tastes soooo good that you can easily over do it...Youll be flying in 20 min so dont do more than a coffee mug to start...Shroom juice rules, Bubba, whew....i want some so bad i cant stand it.

On 3/27/2019 at 12:24 AM, mtdorashane said:

This is what pe caps should look like 

edit*  Sorry for posting this tub I didn’t read up all the way I thought people were questioning why did a PE cap looks like

A7756AF7-4914-4699-AC1C-C8333E846E25.jpeg

Wow...that so beautiful...wow...i could make 4 gallons of intensified shroom juice with that with a regular kitchen glass making your tv set breathe in and out for 8 hrs a pop...

On 3/27/2019 at 12:24 AM, mtdorashane said:

This is what pe caps should look like 

edit*  Sorry for posting this tub I didn’t read up all the way I thought people were questioning why did a PE cap looks like

A7756AF7-4914-4699-AC1C-C8333E846E25.jpeg

Thats the walmart  bin i was going to get, huh ?...i dont see any holes did you just open the top a couple inches ?

On 3/26/2019 at 8:07 PM, Baphomet said:

Are those PE? The caps of my PE have been odd... the one from the pic above didn’t have proper gills, hard to describe... but I had others that did like some of your pics where the caps twisted and pulled away funny... but I have to say the PE can be very very potent... I mean half a gram and blasted potent!! Back to subject though, the PE are weird and I’d like to know why so many of the caps do that and why... 

as far as smaller stronger, well sometimes... the 40 gram one above was the strongest mushroom I’ve ever had... I ate the cap only and my body tried to stop me and tried to throw it up as soon as I tried to swallow it and all I could taste was psilocybin...  and I had a mutant blob that was about 25grams wet and that was the same... so sometimes the big mushies are loaded with good stuff but small aborts are definitely very potent as wel...

but overall I would agree with you and like comparing notes from mushies... question, does everyone get emotional on mushrooms? It seems they make people more introspective and very emotional 😭 when I did my last heroic dose I got really blasted and ended up crying and feeling sad and was hard on myself etc and a friend of mine who is also a bit of a psychonaut and he basically agrees they tend to make you that way, unlike say LSD... I’m thinking about growing some San Pedro next and starting doing the same with mescaline... see what the differences are etc and then maybe combine them and take notes etc

Damn Bubba, you dont know what kind it was ? Damn....How come, did you find a cake dumpster diving ?  Jk...ha....Yeah, thats a classic PE...Cuz if its that potent a gallon of my bitches brew would last me a month.

P.S....NEXT TIME...break the pieces down smaller and immediately chase with a rootbeer, works like a charm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Snippy
On 3/27/2019 at 2:42 AM, Whuuuuut said:

Ya even that pin was doing it, prob was pe, I mixed cakes up on the first big FC being disorganized, first flush though I figure after I pull the rest off tomorrow and dunk it maybe I'll see better form, got arecommended brand verm and peat, *oyster shell, hydratedlime, coir etc to get a bit more experimental on rolls *and for sub/casing pe experiment coming soon.

***Should I waste no time and do a 60 qt tub or larger for 15 pe cakes or try and smash out a bunch of smaller 15qts

Sidenote: prob only use the best 12 or so seriously, others will be cake or outside experiment.

Regarding baphomets quandry, for sure I can remember being hard on myself but that's where the best learning/ enlightening is found. sadness is always like a dark keyhole to burst forth from in the first peak or two or however different ways ppl want to construe the 'feeling'. They can and with a proper dose will bring out the best/worst brightest and darkest of us, anyone strongwilled-minded enough to make it thru happily is usually a better person to humanity. In my opinion, as all this is, it's like the whole ego death is just one idea one person's thought that was connected with and so on, rip TM, couldn't it just as well be, not killing or holding back the ego but allowing the ego to embrace what it's missing, harmony. cause all our egos are dicks, male or female or whatever! in our own ways of course but thats still the truest us beyond our constructed or man-made society. The "us" that we all think to hide about That's why some people go craZy after mindbending trips, can't handle the truth,  she's a crazy beautiful caaaaaaant. once u think you seen it, some say it's as if you have subconsciously lost any reasoning to 'be' in the state we are existing. Had some way too deep convos (tongue&mind) in LSD and mush but there's so much about it, u can never talk about it All, ya know, figure out the point, deeper reason for being, much less reconstruct some of the shit from colors or vibrations or wallswirls into noisemaking ass English, but that's just one average Joe's opinion.  :P

don't remember crying on shrooms but I'm sure I have, I was always too amazed with everything to let a trip go bad and I didn't trip around shitheads.. u wanna talk about crying on drugs though man, try having a personal quarter ounce of Molly and 10000 ppl glowing in the dark screaming love at wonderland. Whewwww. Never again. Feeling old.

Better cut off the adderol or the admins are gonna start telling me to use a different section instead of offering any criticism, constructive or whatsoever about all the issues/pics I've had. Don't think I've had one response by admin......................................

 

 

 

 

 

Wait for it....................

 

 

 

 

Hi :+)

Whew.....i just call Boomers , INSTANT HAPPY...i remember one time i went to see Ratt in concert in Janus Landing St Pete Fla i think it was and  right after i parked i guzzled half the half gallon of Boom juice i had for the occassion, man, i lit that place up like a fire cracker....Everybody and i mean all the draconians too could see my energy poppin a mile away...Phew...i had a blast but it sure drew attention....Best thing you can say blown out on boom juice to anyone inquiring....just flip out a hang loose hand signal and say..."Twisted Sister Lives Motherf^kker"" ""Village People Rule"

If that dont get a good laugh then vacate quick, youre in Chucky Cheese.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Baphomet
On 3/29/2019 at 11:20 PM, Snippy said:

."Twisted Sister Lives Motherf^kker"" ""Village People Rule"

Ok... I can dig some twisted sister but cmon... nobody really likes the village people nor were they really a band! 

😜😝🤪

I still have the stalk and it is cracker dry... I will make that into tea for a few people, like a party cocktail! Mushroom punch!! Drink some punch and scream I wanna rock!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Snippy
On 3/31/2019 at 3:00 AM, Baphomet said:

Ok... I can dig some twisted sister but cmon... nobody really likes the village people nor were they really a band! 

😜😝🤪

I still have the stalk and it is cracker dry... I will make that into tea for a few people, like a party cocktail! Mushroom punch!! Drink some punch and scream I wanna rock!!!

Due to the time frame this late in the game i use both those terms for a joking matter. The Village People suck, so when i say Village People rule....Everyone instantly should realize im joking and laugh but due to this time period in 2019 it doesnt work as well as it would back in the day. If i walk up to a group of people looking at me for a first impression i would say maybe..Hey...Twisted Sister lives motherf^kker.....as a joke because Twisted Sister is a million dollar name for a band and its a funny name and if you visualize Dee Snyder in that Twisted Sister outfit...its even more fun...But then, im so old school that it dont really matter anymore. So i wasnt being serious..I can do this because i am rock and roll which made me become freedom itself. I play a unique galloping thunder heavy metal lead guitar and when i play clean i play really pretty stuff, beautiful music that flows from Nothing else Matters/Fade to Black to More than a Feeling/Zepplin/Floyd. Most people surrounding me today are not rock and roll because the corporations/beast system have made hiphop/rap/pop the standard at this time which is pure decline from the way it was. Now i am an old school rock and roll relic and i look like Dave Mustaine of Megadeth..When i make a tea its with wet fresh shroomage and i cover the surface area of water on top with caps and stems. The boiling water intensifies the buzz to unbelieving levels so im using a standard large pot and my brew will get you higher than anything on the planet. Mushrooms rule. I also wont let anyone drink more than a coffee saucer because its that potent and not everyone can handle the tv set breathing in and out for 8 hrs....Speaking of Dee Snyder...tap that in on Youtube and check out his new solo CD...its heavy and its pretty good, its better than Twisted Sister and he finally can use his powerful vocals with more power behind him...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Snippy

So i just got back from playing for tips at the bch and one of my bags has formed small white mycelium spots, the other bag has condensation inside it twice as worse when i left...i know its going bad because of the massive 5ml blast i gave it so as i am still learning my craft i only have 2 options that i know of.

1. Since im going by gut instinct and noticing that the bag with condensation is looking more wet than the other with mycelium spots i have chosen to shake it before it contaminates...I shook it top to bottom twice . I hope this helps but expect the same condensation. Question for Baph & all the pros ...If my grow bag is looking too wet and its forming condensation inside the bag sitting next to a  healthy bag with mycellium spots and no condensation, instinct told me to shake the condensated bag and i did top to bottom twice. If it condensates again can i keep shaking and beat contamination ? Will it eventually root with good mycelium  breaking up an over saturated grain bag ?

2.  Within the research ive done its already priceless. I can take any contaminated batch and put it in organic cow manure outside and get pulls everytime it rains maybe all summer long and also old substrate and an extra inoculation boost added.

I am posting this link hoping i dont get in trouble, cuz im new to these mycology sites. I am posting this link to help anyone with questions and to show where contamination can be fixed..https://mycotopia.net/archives/discus/messages/5/155410.html?1092751283

This next link shows a contaminated batch i think or old substrate growing outside in Maine at 45 degrees. I did not know that was possible....Amazing....this link is a clincher its the best news for any of us and a contaminated batch....The possibilities are endless...https://mycotopia.net/archives/discus/messages/5/137832.html?1086904986

**NOTE TO SHROOMOLOGY RANKING...PLEASE DONT PUNISH ME FOR POSTING LINKS TO ANOTHER WEBSITE. IVE DONE THIS TO BENEFIT ANYONE LUCKY ENOUGH TO SEE IT AND NOTHING MORE.

This new Dee Snyder CD is solid and quality....rack one up for the oldschool rockers

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Baphomet

With bags, I have had plenty of condensation on the insides of all of my grow bags and it hasn’t been a real problem except when they fruit they will probably get fuzzy feet so mycelium grows all over the base of your mushies but as long as you open your bag once it starts fruiting it should be fine... that’s my experience so far

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing

    • Snippy
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • MagicalCriminal
      Sorry Mp, my phone is off it's axis. Just saw your question. You wait until pH stops changing. I know that isn't very helpful, but adding more of acid or base until you have a stable reading will cause you to overshoot which is what I think happened to peg your meter. 
    • MagicalCriminal
      I used a cool most many, many, ah hell too long ago to count, on cakes. I didn't want anything adding heat to my makeshift prehistoric Martha residing in the SW  desrt. Imagine 1/2 A frame built from styrofoam insulation board with sheet plastic covering the open front. Those were the days.
    • MagicalCriminal
      See I asked about this before about coir thinking it was structure and was told coir is slow nutes. I would say let's get our ducks in a row, but would hate us all chasing the wrong tangent. Perhaps some collaborative testing? Just not sure how to go about it. Any ideas?
    • MagicalCriminal
      I had to look.🙄 And now I regret it.😉
    • Moonphase
      No.   My understanding is they simply provide some form of nutrient to help pull the mycelium growth through the coir substrate.   Fruiting is a response to starvation and evaporation from what I understand so the less nutrients the shorter the time to fruit.    How much time should you wait after adding lime to take a new Ph reading?    I would assume adding untreated coir to high Ph coir would bring down the Ph level to an acceptable level.   If I am wrong in this assumption let me know.   If I should toss it let me know that as well.   
×