• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

Baphomet

Here’s one of my good penises from my crazy attempt to grow penis envy... it took almost two weeks for it to grow. mostly I grew mutants and blobs but this flush has several penises!! So here’s a biggie!! I also have a blob growing that’s massive, it’s only a giant cap growing... I’ll take pics when I pick it but it’s still growing...

this one was 40 grams!!! Gonna eat it up!!!

F9EBF166-6643-4D3B-97B4-6C863B104755.jpeg

• Like 2

darkvoyager
49 minutes ago, Baphomet said:

Here’s one of my good penises from my crazy attempt to grow penis envy... it took almost two weeks for it to grow. mostly I grew mutants and blobs but this flush has several penises!! So here’s a biggie!! I also have a blob growing that’s massive, it’s only a giant cap growing... I’ll take pics when I pick it but it’s still growing...

this one was 40 grams!!! Gonna eat it up!!!

F9EBF166-6643-4D3B-97B4-6C863B104755.jpeg

😲 40g one shroom that’s CRAY haha.

ordered an agar plate of APE today can’t wait 😊 

• Like 1

Baphomet
49 minutes ago, darkvoyager said:

😲 40g one shroom that’s CRAY haha.

ordered an agar plate of APE today can’t wait 😊 

Oooh! Share your results! 

Oh and yeah it’s super dense!!

• Like 1

Baphomet

Wow... just are the cap, it tastes like pure psilocybin!! I almost gagged trying to swallow it...  wow is all I can say and I’ll report on potency for the PE later

darkvoyager

Should’ve ate it fresh 👀 

Baphomet
19 hours ago, darkvoyager said:

Should’ve ate it fresh 👀 

I did... it was in the fridge... omg!!! It was a total abomination!!!! I almost vomited tryin to just swallow the cap!!! I got completely lost for about 5-6 hours... talked to god and all that... really insane!!!! Complete ego meltdown on a cap!!

• Like 1

Whuuuuut

Dang that’s epic!How much was that dry?

been reading and searching and today I checked some cakes I had made before I knew much and realize I have 15 PE pints fully noccd. Only been researching cake teks but all of a sudden I need a bright idea, to get all that myc going in the next week.. got smaller totes with weatherproof just haven’t figured it out the best noob strategy, I do have a Martha/gh as Its a desert climate here. Never done the PE but the myc looks gorgeous a few are bruising..I’ll stop now lolol cheers

• Like 1

Baphomet
On 3/20/2019 at 9:15 PM, Whuuuuut said:

Dang that’s epic!How much was that dry?

Well as mushrooms 🍄 are 90% water then it would be about 4 grams dry... but I ate it fresh!!! I bit the cap off and had a hard time swallowing it cuz it had so much psilocybin!!! Not to mention fresh are more potent!! So super potent in every possible way!! Yeah if you don’t cultivate the PE correctly you’ll get mutants and blobs that are super ultra potent and it’ll be like Russian roulette cuz one half gram might have the same amount of psilocybin as a 20 gram mushroom!! But if you’re into super potency then I guess it might be the way to go... 

Whuuuuut

Very good to know I’ve only eaten dry in my past, believe highly though, in my experience and talking to acquaintances mostly, that the smaller the stronger, the younger the stronger, and ur saying the fresher the stronger, connects a lot of dots.. had a nice Saturday morning harvest ;) the 2nd pic are from a diff cake (maz) pulled them bc like half the cap/veil was open and some looked normal on half but you could see all the gills on the other half.

anyone seen this or figured it out? Got some ideas but definitely curious.

B5184755-ED9A-475B-B7F0-BF293B8E1EA1.jpeg

5E7F4F6A-2C1C-43DF-9665-B46F6052BC69.jpeg

B4D3F78D-1093-43BC-9A50-58BE4F38EBB4.jpeg