• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

Samwise

Study hints at modulating influence of secondary compounds in mushrooms vs pure psilocybin

Niidaho

Interesting not surprised since we have been finding essentially the same kind of thing with mj .to bad are gov wrote these things off without study.thanks Sam neat stuff.

• Like 1

Baphomet
17 hours ago, Niidaho said:

Interesting not surprised since we have been finding essentially the same kind of thing with mj .to bad are gov wrote these things off without study.thanks Sam neat stuff.

That’s sad... at least here in the USA they are studying the medicinal uses of mushrooms now for depression and end of life therapy and more, and it looks like they will be the next “plant” to be legalized for medicinal use! (Not trying to be an asshole grammar Nazi, but I’m an English teacher... should be: too bad our gov wrote these... sorry)

i need to read more about this topic though, seems interesting...

Niidaho
2 hours ago, Baphomet said:

That’s sad... at least here in the USA they are studying the medicinal uses of mushrooms now for depression and end of life therapy and more, and it looks like they will be the next “plant” to be legalized for medicinal use! (Not trying to be an asshole grammar Nazi, but I’m an English teacher... should be: too bad our gov wrote these... sorry)

i need to read more about this topic though, seems interesting...

if your going to chase my posts and spell check me u are going to be very busy  and I'd say bored . u are right they are starting to study things they outlawed in the 60 s for political reasons and are now taking a real look at them.among them ketamine for depression molly for end of life couples therapy hell there is a long list of things that we are 50 years behind on .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Moonphase

Posting here just because I find it so damn interesting.