• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

Crackeddoor

Wbs looks like I already injected it with Lc

Crackeddoor

Does anyone ever get their jars of wbs out of the PC after sitting over night and they look as if they've already been injected with Lc? I pced a couple jars last night let them sit and when I took them out this morning, I did the little shake with them and i noticed a couple of small clumps in both jars that appear to be mycelium, like when you shoot Lc into a jar it sometimes has the stringy wads of mycelium..... is it possible my jars contaminated while sitting in the PC overnight ,or is this just a normal thing that I just didnt notice before? Maybe I didnt clean the seed good enouph? Or it got to hot? I'm thinking maybe some seeds just got too hot and exploded open? 

Anyway here's pics if anyone can help I'd really appreciate , I've scoured the site and not found anything on this....

tmp-cam-5416585570098054741.jpg

tmp-cam-4096691643386671742.jpg

tmp-cam-5757793869190806332.jpg

Mush Zombie

it is moisture and starch.

• Thanks 1

Crackeddoor

Cool ,right on