• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

TOS420

First attempt at LC

Question

TOS420

Hi, this is my first attempt at huatula LC(and LC period for that matter), I had limited access to supplies at the time so my lid is jerry rigged with a polyfill filter housed in rvt.

What is this looking like?

MVIMG_20190606_031047.jpg

MVIMG_20190606_031052.jpg

I've only done MS,  and super spawning other than this project that I had to leave with a friend on the other side it the country..

I'm attributing this GT MS SUCCESS to the fact that I used not only CVG, but also added straw to the mix. My  friend however was also not able to keep his stuff hot enough ever because of high ceilings+outside temp etc... So maybe the huge amount of time could have also played a part in creating that beautiful, magnificent beast??!

IMG_20190606_160801_883.jpg.545139def31c6c83aabde1be1a7800d1.jpg

IMG_20190605_115321_229.jpg

But to that effect I'm excited to for the first time be using LC (IF THIS IS GOOD)+CVG+Straw

That right theree, in my opinion, is my single greatest achievement in my life to date..  so beautiful... Am I right?(the big guy I mean lol)

And by the way MZ, sorry for my stream of consciousness writing style... I know you're just shaking your head in disbelief at level of disorganziation... Lol but I hope some of this info helps someone else do amazing things too!

3 answers to this question

DamionDeamon

So far looking good but a few pics of yours don't show up on my end.

• Thanks 1

TOS420

Which ones can't you see? The first 2 are the same jar and the 2nd 2 are pics of a huge fruit.

DamionDeamon

I only see the first picture.