• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

Pinner_Dinner

Just a Fung Story

Pinner_Dinner

Just a fun true story that happened a couple years back. Any similar expieriences??

So it's my first grow and, of course, I'm doing a BRF cake tek. You know, the one with the perlite and holes. Anywho, a few weeks after dunking I wasn't getting pins. My cakes were dried out. Ego: deflated. I got pissy, put them in a trash bag, and threw them on my porch.

A week or two passes.

I come outside one day and see the bag I forgot. Upon picking it up to throw it away I feel something soft in the bag.

Sometimes nature knows best.

• Like 1

El_Piraña

It’s amazing how resilient they can be. 

Several times I’ve moved the spent tubs into the garage to get ready to clean out for the next run. Got busy and have to come back to it days later just to find another flush coming through.

Pinner_Dinner
16 hours ago, El_Piraña said:

It’s amazing how resilient they can be. 

Several times I’ve moved the spent tubs into the garage to get ready to clean out for the next run. Got busy and have to come back to it days later just to find another flush coming through.

Nature finds a way. That's for sure! I'm about to start my first mono and I'm really hoping for multiple flushes. Damn spores take a year and a half to get here though. Lol